09 September 2008

blur??

hehe...
1st time felt so blur...
2mrw is my 2nd paper test...
jst chat wif my classmate...
about tat subject...
i jam at e 1st topic...
she leave 2 topics behind...
wow..i'm far away frm my fren...
swt...
anyway...i believe i cn do it..
this few days realise many things..
felt that everytime in exam week
i will experienced a lot from God..
will share with u guys soon...
He told me how i need 2 live...
how a christian life should be...
and remained me again the vow that i can make..
i and need to hold my promise in Him...
Lord...i will simply live for You...
only for You
please give me strength and wisdom...
and i believe...in Your words:
{ I will bless the oerson who outs his trust in me }
{Jeremiah 17}
ONly live for You...
bless my life that i can bless the peoples around me...
here's the message to those peoples i care...
tiong: all the best life...
b strong as hw u always fight in mission
Liz: take a easy in life...God had His special plan in u..
trust me u'l hv a extremely experience on Him..muack!!
Jess: hehe...like ur new style...put ur faith on Him..
problem of relationship...jst pass to God..He will lead u..
love u ...mst b strong ya...
everyone: miss you guys...have a lot to share...
but need to study ...will share here after my exam..
update with my blog after 18/9
check it out...
pray for me too...hah!!!glorify Christ!!!
gambateh everyone!!!!muack

2 comments:

tiong said...

不要随便放人家的照片。。。
乱乱放。。。丑到要命。。。。
乱乱放 !!!!!

Liz said...

Dear,
nothg...
jz wanna muack back!!!
wakaka...

CLicking

my life story start up