24 January 2011

AweSomE 1/1/2011- Universal (1)

 like i said earlier....
i miss my Dec days in 2010....
reason?? hahah....
lots of things to do.....busy....tired....but Enjoyed!!!
During the last week before the Final exam...
there is already lots of things to plan for....
like Mission trip...Christmas celebration...family trip in sg...as well my fyp...
well well well...even there is lots of things to do....
anyway...Thanks God i manage to finished my work before i went to SG....
hehe...what is happen previously??
will share for the next post...
today....gonna talk about one of my special day in SG....


 where??? hahha....
some place nice of course~
check it out what i'm doing there....


 I WENT TO SINGAPORE UNIVERSAL STUDIO!!!!
exciting!!!
i have great time there with my sister and brother-in-law there...


here is my Ticket worth for $72 to allow me to enter to the palace....
hahaha....yea....my name~~


yea with my ticket....hehehe....
so excited the moment i got my ticket....
heheh...nice huh!!! love it~
and is Q to enter the wonderland..... lalala...


the moment enter this place...
i just felt that i'm in somewhere in Europe...
the building here... is so nice~


 ladies and gentlemen me at Hollywood.....
yeah!!!!


 ah...the 1st cartoon character i see....
cute huh...
i love her so much~


 then....hehehe....i saw my favourite cartoon movie characters...
The MADAGASCAR!!!!!


hehe....cause feel hungry...
therefore get into a restaurant near by...
heheh...nice design right!!!
but i forgot what cartoon is this...
do you know???
but unfortunately the restaurant not ready yet...
so can't eat here....
sob~ then we just stay there for awhile to take few pics


heheh...then i see my another favourite cartoon ....
heheh....the cooler cartoon movie....
The SHREK!!!!!


and us family members with the SHREK couple!!!
princess Fiona.....she looks so pretty huh!!


wow....that's all around you will see everyone is celebrating!!!
Even the cute Madagascar characters are dancing ....
celebrating the brand new year of 2011....
ah...got so HIGH-up!!!!!!!!
The most exciting part when i'm in the park...


hehehhe.....me and them!!!!
MADAGASCAR PENGUIN !!!
hahaha...The smart Penguin....
i like them even they are crazy...
but they are SMART!!!!
always appear to help Alex!!! hahaha....


and then.....
the Lioness meet the Lion-Alex....
yeah!!! ooo....love him so much!!
Roar~~


Then the cute cute Hippo ~Gloria....
girlish baby....
ouch she really very big....
can't even hug her whole body...


haha...then is the Lemur King....
"I gonna move it move it~~"
love this song when i watched this movie...


while we walking to the far far away town....
we saw the smart cat....
The Puss in boots....


*up next... where the place we went...
awesome if you are there too~
stay tuned for the next post
chill~

silent!

2 comments:

Fluffy Bunny said...

so nice..i love the madagascar penguins

Unknown said...

yea Fluffy Bunny!!! you going to fall in love with them when u see them!!! they are damn funny when they dancing with Madagascar theme song!!! hahha.... =)

CLicking

my life story start up