20 May 2010

Spring waltz of mine

*pic taken while i'm suffering for the final...
listening to the song - Journey now....
is 1230am now....
finished the drama - Spring Waltz...
great story....love the story so much...
wondering...if i can understand Korean language
if will be best...i can speak as well....
well...previously have happened lots of things...
things that i GOT SHOCK!!!
I'm sad about....
I'm got LOST about....
I'm worried about ....
lucky if happened after my exam....
have been suffered for quite sometime...
and now...I'm in holidays...
been settle for those issues....
argument...and i being thinking...
why there is always somebody...
they like to created problems...
created something that will hurt others...
well...even how it is....
i knew that...
I always learn a lesson from it...



*pic taken middle of night...while fighting for Final...McD+burgers...
and I'm glad that i have cute and nice housemates...
those that can bring joy to me...
make Fun together....
even some are new for me for while...
but ....i wanted to say....
I like you all so much....
and I'm so glad for knowing you all...
=D



*pic taken for my last breakfast for May2010 in kampar...
and ya...I'm missing the time in kampar...
even i love to stay in my room...
but i miss the time rushing for classes...
rushing for service...
rushing for CF...
rushing for meeting...
and ya...of course...i knew that...
everything that we do ....someone are looking after...
and ya...i know i need to do it better...
even I am not...
and i pray for the wisdom and patient...
and i know how to help those peoples around me...
i know how to love the others...



a great partner of mine...
my bass's friend- wai wai...
haha...pretty huh she...
well ya...Thanks to her...
for sending me to railway station ...
even she had a test the next day...
accompany for breakfast ....
fetching me to buy ticket...
and ya...both us going to sg coming week
it will sure being a great trip...
and ya...we will have great time there too...
Thanks Wai wai....



and the latest update of mine...
i got spectacle for myself....
not for Fun...
but i need to wear it onward...
haha...it will looks weird...
but...i can see things clearly...
haha...well well...hope i can use with it...
and while listening to the song- journey...
just felt wanted to travel around...
i wish too....
walking on the beach....
looking at the blue sky...
feel the green field with my foot...
breath with the fresh cold air...
ah..ya...hope that someone can play a song to me...
Piano~~
and i hope one day i can write ...
a long long story about myself...
ye....
Lord...you know that right??

getting busy....lots things to settle...
need to be more creative....more energy

2 comments:

wai said...

awwww..... now only i c this, haha. Always welcomed

Anonymous said...

jie jie i m going to have my finals soon too. i want to make my table as messy as yours. (means i want to study as hard as you). thanks for motivating ^^ all the best to you in everything ^^ take care ^^ - cousin joanne loh

CLicking

my life story start up