18 April 2009

study week start!!!!

Ghost....
finally end up this semester all classes!!!
damn...but the final is coming very soon...
after one week....
man...i really can't imagine what will happen...
maybe just blank...maybe just like a expert...
maybe....lot of infinity Maybe happen!!!
anyway...
i believe by God grace....i can do it!!!
15 more min gonna leave this town...kampar....
going back home in seremban...
hehe...can meet my mummy and daddy!!1
yeah!!!super excited!!!
hope within the 3 days i can study la....
hehe...em...after 2 hours will meet up my sister!!!
hope she can treat me something nice to eat!!!
haha...i believe my sister will....
haha cause she love me mah...
and i was her only sister what...
while i was taping this post..
my body was shaking...
know why????
cause my body cell is HAPPY....
well....
there is HAPPY....
but also nervous....
hope i can remember what had i read!!!
start from tomorrow!!!
Yet....i haven study anything yet ....
i must start!!!!
Thanks to my dear dear- 5+2...
caring about me so much on my accounting!!!
well...ye...honor to tell i really don't like this subject!!!
but i will try ya dear

2 comments:

kAhYe3 said...

dear, hope u have a great time at home too and enjoy studying at home :)
i also dun like acc but in order to know how to do, u should try to like it....if u stil got problem, u can find me.. although i also not knowing so much, but i wil try to help as much as i could :) take care and c ya soon! gambate!!! muah~

w3ndY 温迪 said...

shirley,
gambateh for your final...
business accounting is easier compare w other subject than you wil face next semester...
blive in yourself,u can do it...
with god's grace,everything we can do..

Give you a hug...good luck,dear...
Give you a kiss...muaks..All the best,dear...

CLicking

my life story start up