31 October 2009

late post 1

ha....
well...maybe some of you will scold me...
this have been longtime ago...
ya...
but previously have no mood to write...
well...i think mood to write coming back...
hehe...that's why i still need to talk about my life ...
during holidays...

well...last night went to Rakan Muda sport complex...
have a great time with friends...
playing badminton together...
have been long i did not play badminton...
haiz...really not a sport girl...
i don't really like to make myself wet...
even i like to get wet...
ha...confuse huh....anyway..is good for me!!!
need to make our body strong huh!!!
LOL....
the result is...this morning...my body....
whole body....PAINED!!!!
em...this had showed...
I REALLY TO DO FREQUENT SPORT!!!!


k...
come back to the pic...
after the last day CF camp!!!
when some of us reached kampar...
we called out everyone to have dinner together...
9pm reached sushi king!!!
have great time to share with each others...
every still very excited in camp mood...
even me...



well...as everyone know...
i love sushi!!!
but that night...
talked too much!!~~
no time to eat....
em...finally just eat 3 plates...
last plate can't finish...



but we do have great time together...
do you think so guys?

fellowship is always good...
to bring everyone together!!!~~

p/s: calvin Nathan we can't see you!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up