24 October 2009

me

wanted to write this few days
but don't know why...
i can't write out how i feel
a mess in my mind...
there are too many things
i've no idea start from which point
Align Centerdays passed just so fast

thinking of returning to the past
but i believe that is impossible
however it is...
i gain some inspiration from dramas
about how life is
about how should i appreciate to

on of my friend asked me...
: why you did't update your blog?
::write out what you feel ...that's what she said

em...i think the best things to do is to express
shout out LOUD...
i think that is what i wanted to do
go to a place...
em...i love Sea!!!
Tree...Natural and fresh air!!!

em...got to figure what is next for me

Happy~~~
is the things i need to do...
live is to be Happy~~

cheer up~~

Thanks to friends that encourage me
and love
and care for me~~





No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up