26 January 2010

Thanks Friends!!!!




haha....
here's the 1st post on my sister wedding~!!
conclusion for wedding...Busy!!!!
and very happy that i have great friends to help up!!!
Great friends to support!!!~~
especially for my handsome photographer friends:
Jayz, Shu, Kenny, kai xian & Sky!!!
Thanks guys for the great shot in my sister wedding
**************

and special thanks to my buddies:
kah yee and K see!!!!
haha...Thanks for coming along from kampar...

***************

apologize to those friends that i didn't invite to...
haha...will belanja you all next time ya...

after 3 days in Kampar....
gonna fly over to sarawak again...
for the 3rd wedding dinner ....my brother -in-law hometown
haha....i guess will have more interesting things there!!!

this month is the busyness month...
lalala...


2 comments:

Kenny Tai said...

thx too my fren =)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Blazing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

CLicking

my life story start up