06 February 2010

is me!!!!

** likes this pic very much~
just look so real of me!!!
person who like to make Fun in life always!!
and ya....
i just came back from cameron 3 hours ago...
and now is 2am ....
and promise with a brother for jogging at later7am
hope i can wake up at 645am later!!!
and hope 11am assignment meeting i will still be AWAKE!!

and heard from my brother said:
"you been sooo busy for this semester!!!
can you just make yourself to rest??"
**that's when he heard that i came back from cameron 
after i came back from sarawak 2 days ago...

and...i wanted to say ....
i love life that full of things that waiting me to settle...
rushing over and traveling around is FUN
even is tired....
 but unless i'v no time to think any others not necessary issues

anyway....is 2:10am....
I'm hungry!!! if someone can ask me for Ghany
THAT WILL BE AWESOME!!!!
but is impossible right!!!!
cause is late night....
anyway...i've leaving my lovely BLog FOR....
very very long huh!!!!
and today i'v the mood to write something here...
and and and....

recently....
seeing lots new couples....
and i shall say....
blessing be with both u all!!!

hope soon i can post up my sis wedding post...
i'v lots great story to share during the wedding...
peoples i met up during the wedding...
great experience with my 1st flight in life....
and how busy am i during the preparation period....

i love to share....
if you willing to listen...
i will be very happy~~~
and i know....
you are ..right???

soon after my sis wedding will post up my trip in cameron!!!
trip that i went today!!!!
a great visiting to BOH TEA factory!!!
and i'v learn lots during the interview section!!!

and last....before i sleep.....
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
night night***

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up