24 January 2011

Tiada SepertiMu



A wonderful song which touched my heart this morning...
heart getting peaceful while listen to this song....
you going to love this song as well...
Please listen to this song!!! =)

all glory be to our Lord...the King of King...
well....we do have lots of troublesome...
lots of problems....challenges....
but somehow we forget about the awesome God...
that we believe for so long....
cause there is nothing be like Him....

there is one comment post i saw:

"although i don't understand the language,
I can feel your heart of worship...
what an anointing you have!
I wonder if you have english lyrics or translations to this song.
God bless and greetings from belgium =D "

*peoples who cannot understand the lyrics....
but they can feel the heart of worship...

how about you??
is your worship is deep from your heart?
or you cannot concentrate while you worshiping?
what is your mind thinking when you come to worship Him??...
Will your worship be the real one??

we worship not to show how holy we are...
but i tell you....
God look toward our Heart...
start from your life...
everything will be renew if you leave to Him!
let Him to take charge of your life...
cause no one like Him.....

*Think*

TIADA SEPERTIMU (None Like You)
Music and Lyrics by Sidney Mohede
© 2003 Insight Unlimited Publishing


AnugrahMu kepadaku tak pernah berubah
PerbuatanMu terlukiskan didalam hatiku
Tercengang ku dibuatMu kagum padaMu
Tak ada hal di hidupku luput dariMu

Kau indah Kau mulia Tiada sepertiMu
Kungin hidupku menyenangkanMu

Kau terawal dan terakhir pencipta segalanya
Seluruh bintang pun bersinar oleh ucapanMu
Engkau pun mengasihiku penulis hidupku
Tak henti segnap nafasku penyembahMu selalu

Kupuji kusembah Tiada sepertimu
Kuingin hidupku menyenangkanMu

Chorus:
S'gala puji S'gala hormat
Seg'nap hatiku menyembahMu
Terimalah seg'nap hidupku
S'bagai persembahan yang hidup

Bukan kehendakku namun kehendakMu
Hidupku bagiMu
Kau indah, Kau mulia
Kuingin hidupku menyenangkanMu

(English Translation)
NONE LIKE YOU


Your Grace for me never changes
And what You have done is painted in my heart
I'm amazed by You
I stand in awe of You
There is nothing in my life that You don't see

You are beautiful, You are glorious
There is none like You
I want to please You all of my days

You are the beginning and the end
The Creator of everything
The stars shine by Your words

And You love me, the Author of my life
With all my breath i will worship You always

I praise You, I worship You
There is none like You
I want to please You all of my days

Chorus:
All of my praises
All of my reverence
All of my heart worship you
Take all of my life as a living sacrifice for You

Bridge:
Not my will but Yours be done
For my life is Yours
You are beautiful, You are glorious
I want to please You all of my days

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up