10 January 2011

To introduce


hello Everyone...
hmm...have been through nervous week...
anyway...By God grace...i can continue the battle!

ah...last Sunday....
when Uncle chao shan said....
: "oh...your blog headline pictures is nice!!"
^^ ouch....my blog even visited by senior adult too....
hehe....ooo....just got big surprised!!! ^,^
anyway...am happy that peoples can visit my blog...
yeh...anyhow....he passed me a paper after that...
and that is a website address return.....
hmmm....you gonna be so excited like me too...

WOW !!! is my church 1st officially BLOG!!!
after finished funeral in the afternoon....
Mum went for church ministry meeting...
and me? haha...take long Nap!!!
night when everyone is free....
hehe....then finally saw our 1st church blog...
hehe....i like it~ yeh...
all church detail and activities can be found....
you should check that out too~~
**Share to your friends too~

http://mambau-methodist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up