03 March 2011

AweSome Singapore Universal - (2)

back to my previous post about my Universal trip....
ah....have been so long didn't update my blog...
it becoming so quiet....
ah...i miss my blog!!!!
hmmm...yup....continue what i did in the Universal....
yup my expensive Fast food lunch in 2010...
but anyhow i enjoyed....
cause at the same time i can enjoyed the great performance...


as you can see from the photo....
a very great performance from this group of peoples....
hehe...just watched a great water War!!!
Awesome i could express for this~


they used gun.....water boat....boom here and there.....
can see the real boom fire....
hahha...firework too~


Then after all we entered the FAR FAR AWAY world...
here's the beautiful castle in the Universal....
and we did have lots Fun....
taking photos.... =)
here we are....6 of us!!!


and then is our Adventure experience ....
watched the Shrek 4D Adventure Movie....
ah....that's my 1st time either....
Excited...even now....
felt like it happen last night~


we need to Q before we can enter...
haha....have a great photo before we go in...


and i'm so glad to went there with my family members...
=) love it!!


and us....
pei feng...xin jie and me!!


and here is the Adventure Show....
seriously is really cool~
you should come too!!!


and here is my seat....
and my 4D spec....


after 4D movie....
met our lovely Kung Fu Panda....
heya!!!!


and met a very tall lady...


and group photo again....
let me tell you....
you will never stop taking photos if you are in Universal...
cause everything here is so cute and nice...
and you will definitely wanted to capture down each one of them...


while while....
in my 20 years....
i never dare to play with those flying games...
but since i have paid so much to visit this place...
ah....just force myself to try it!!!
but seriously...
I'm super scare!!!


and then we have Candy Shop for me....


and my favourite Penguin ....
if they are happen to sleep on my Bed!!!
ah.....who going to do this??
haha...i will.....hahah....
give them a sweet!!!


lol....of course the fast food bread can't fill up my stomach...
even others too....
so we went to one of the restaurant ....
it looks so great!!!
love the oldish design...


and me and my favourite bottle....
haha....and it cost me....
RM30++ for only a plastic bottle...
but somehow i bought it!!!
hhaha....


and with my dear lunch....
well that's not mine...
just play with the food!!!


and here you are...
my dearest sister!!!
she said it's nice...
turkey i guess!!!


and is Raining day.... on the 1/1/2011....
with the great prepare from Daoli...
i have my Yellow Banana rain coat....
haha...nice right??!!


and here are 3 of them....
we ended up play in Rain....


and next station....
we went to the Jurassic park....
after one hour + waiting....
we decided not to wait anymore...
but we went to another place for other games...


and me saw the Lion....
haha....Alex Lion with Chili Lioness...
hahah.... love the chair...


and after the rain has stopped....
here's one part of the Universal view....


and i saw them....
er...i'm not sure what character is this ....
anyone tell me??


and then we entered the New York City...
since it still around corner of x'mas...
there is still x'mas decoration here....


and with the Fresh Fruit shop have a great shoot...


and here is the New York city view...
the design of the building here is really impressive....


there is one more special show in Universal...
the sound and vision effect....
haha....i got shock with this performance from those technology...


and me around the street....
ah....if someone can be my photographer...
how good it is....
see the girl beside me....
using DSLR....
admirer.....


heheh...anyhow...i do have lots of Fun....
and now with my magical cap....


and with my sweet sister....


and we have another great musical performance from the vampires ..
hahah....they really can sing very well....


and me in the musical hall ....
with the amazing hall design...


well then we went back to Jurassic park before the day have ended....
i ran very fast before it closed....


my last game in Universal ended in Jurassic Park...
well actually i still went to few places...
but don't have the photos yet...
share next time then....


and we took the same boat....
it's really Fun...

and me and my brother in law....


and our journey started....
saw different kind of Dinosaur...


well actually we can't bring along our camera...
but...i don't care...
i brought it along with me...
and took few photos....


yeah....ended our day then....
me and my sister playing with the water...


and i'm going to miss the Jurassic Park!!!


and i have the Dinosaur egg too...


this is a really wonderful day ended up ...
even is rain...
but we did have real FUN....


and i will surely come back again...
Universal.....promise~

i want to have a good REst!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up