20 March 2011

webcam FUn

playing Webcam with my ever buddy brother in PJ ...
During my brother-Jerome birthday!!
Having great time chat with Michael...
so we decided to take kampar-PJ picture through online...
yeh...and here we are....
webcam is Fun...
cause we can see each others....
but condition is...your network is good!!!
ya....and is good FUn to connect with friends which is far from us...
and i love to play Webcam ....so feel free to video call me!!
LOL....
*Thanks to Felic...i can have chance to listen to hillsong album...
*A beautiful Exchange*

Desperate.....Desperate....
Desperate what?? hahha...
well maybe you was thinking what am i thinking recently...
well here is what in my mind....
donuts?? fruit cake?? Nike?? Adidas?? BMW??
All nope...well for now....LOL....
But....Desperate to becoming a perfect person...
which can make everyone like me?? 
haha...of course of course...
everyone hope the same things...so do i too~

Therefore there is so many things around me that can make me grow...
challenges....difficulty....loneliness....anger....
everything happened around me...
could just be a wonderful lesson in my life....
me so hope that.... i can overcome all these...
cause i believe by God's grace and mighty power....
I shall conquer the grave!!
yup I can!!!
like what Pastor said this morning in church...

few days back...my emotional wasn't control well...
getting so down with things happening to me....
and yet i have wrote a long journal for myself...
and then i deleted it again....just to release my stress...
ah...but i realize that...one things...
i should learn how to handle emotional better...
most of my friends said...they love to see my cheerful character..
so i should keep that too huh!!! =)
yup i should!!! sadness will always happen...
and like what namewee said....
Be glad that what you have now...
Money all those kind you can't take it away...
when you die....right?
rather....
care more to our loves one...
Mum...Dad...sister....i love all of you!!!
and i shall do better to achieve my own goal...
as well make you all proud of me too in future!!
**Promise**

"As God so love the World"

transformation period...a better me

2 comments:

Eng Chin said...

Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones Proverbs 16:24
Had a great chat with you that day.
Will uphold you in prayer and continue to walk in the light of God. and 1 more thing. Shout less la. i see alot of !!!!. hehehee.

Unknown said...

Thx bro...
what a wonderful words from GOd!!
love it!!! =)
ah...yeh...less shouting...
alright Take noted of it for sure...change change change...for the best ya!!! =)

CLicking

my life story start up