14 April 2011

*Winner*

yea....been awhile i haven update my blog...
realize i have lots of good things and experience wanted to share...
yea...pending photos with other peoples...
plus.....Final exam is around the corner...
so i think more sharing i will only do it after my exam...
but ....anyway....just to have a cool share here...
about my special event on this early month....
i think i have been awhile haven attend any competition...
until this year....hahah....
Singing competition...


Even for my single competition i didn't win any prize....
but the group that i lead....
we won the 1st prize...
yeah~~
*proud* hahaha....
even i don't really hear what they sang....
cause i'm the pianist...
but i believe they really sing very well!!
hahah....yeah~~ *clap*


here is the competitors.....
well even we don't know each others...
but because of this competition...
i realize that Utar and Ktar have talented singer!!
hahah....we are the best everyone!!!

**more photos will be up next month*
#Stay Tuned!!!

cannot let the bad emotional control me!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up