04 April 2011

Wonderful Gift

last night received a delivery from KL....
a great concern gift from a good friend of mine...
a friend will always cheer me up when i'm down...
friend which will try her best to make my day!!
she....
my ever best sister-Kon Miao~
moment i open the red box...
i was SHOCK!!!
cause i saw a very cute little lion clip!!!
and it's really sweet...
i love it so much~
and she remain me to be cheerful just like the Lion...
and ya....Thank you so much Kon kon!!!
i really love this cool present from you...
and it really bring up my day!!!
i'm so happy whenever i see this little lion...
and it will just like i'm seeing you too~
just like what you said: hope worried will go away!!
yup!! i'm so excited when i received it last night!!
**fighting**
yup you too alright !! =)
really hope to meet you again!!!
take good care alright!!!
love you my dear sister Kon!!!

a verse remind me....
God said: " Blessed rather are those who hear the word 
of God and obey it!! "

pray is important...
cause now we tend to ignore it....
is time get near to God!!!
*peace*

Lioness in the town...yea~

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up