10 June 2011

Found my last year b'day letter

*cute right* heheh....

Esther is behind me practicing her piano for this coming Saturday GDOP service...
and me behind her looking for information....while i replying some of my friends email..
and i realize this email from a friend....i don't realize this letter during my birthday until today!!
Gosh.... =,=''' but is so great to see this letter....
contain meaningful words and caring!!! ah....."change" ya....
no doubt i really change lots during my Uni life back in kampar...
even my buddy-5plus2 mentioned too....
but anyhow....looking at what is happening around...
things which has happened around....whatever whatever.....bla bla bla....
but i believe one things....
**Believe!!!***

watched a video last night....
from Korea Got talent....
i think some of you know about it....
A guy name- Sung Bong Choi
his story really touched me...
and inspire me to move forward....
my problem is just minor....even he can do it why not me?
hehhe....like the letter say....
Lioness always happy....yup i should have it all the time right!!
yup i should!~


* A special birthday wishes from a friend...*
Hi hi.. It's been 2 years and 6months knowing you and i enjoy the day with you a lot.. playing around, shouting, laughing and most of all serving.. Things has change so much from last time til now.. even I have change.. You have change too Shirley.. I don't know what makes you change so much, what makes you lose your happiness, what makes you lose the passion, but I hope you will always stand firm for Him no matter where you are...

I have nothing much to offer nor present :P (Sorry), just a prayer for you and i will always pray that you will be able to find back who you are in Him that you may serve with Joy and Peace and most of all with Love. I don't know your real problem, but I believe God knows and no problem is too big for Him :) Find Him true and real in your life Shirley..

Hehe.. Sorry talk so much.. Want to wish you Happy Birthday too Shirley! 23 years old already after so long of denial and see.. you have peace now.. i no go kacau or make war.. hehe.. Hope you will be happy always and lovely always right? Lioness always love ppl and others always love her =)

Thanks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
24/11/2010

p/s: even is been years we know each others...
is my pleasure to got to know you....
even sometime there is some misunderstanding...
or whatever it is has hurt me.... but i know that you still my friend!
Take care friend.... if you know this is your letter!! hahaha!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up