03 June 2011

Step on the Land of Thailand- Day1 (1)

Last month Having the wonderful chance 
Went Thai with my sister and bro in law for SG 20th Anniversary
here's the 1st day....
Before departure from KL....
TTO helped my sister to wear her sock....
see....how happy she is....


The Bus delayed the time....
cause the bus driver got lost in Puchong area....
therefore we have the chance to eat in BR....
hahha.... hmmm is Yummy!!


well as most of you know....
my sister is officially pregnant...
*ops sound so weird huh*
nah...meaning i sooner will have a nephew...
hehehe....so basically she can't eat much ice-cream...
so i helped her!!!! 
*see so kind me!!*


After the long journey of 8 hours....
finally we reached place nearby the kastam...
and here's the driver sit...


 and we have our VIP seat!!!
attach with own TV...can watch movie + play Games!!
BUT~~~~
whole night i'm in HOT...while my sister in Cold...
cause my place air-corn is not functioning....... haiz~


somehow i got Mentos in the morning!!!
yeah....get ready for the wonderful Trip!!


and our Bro Sin Yit wanna showed his jeans holes to us...
haiz.....speechless..... =.=''''


as you can see both them are ready to have Fun....
hahha....ya...both them enjoy....
and my bro-in-law aka Doramon...
became our Hercules for this Trip!!


but i gonna said....
Kastam in Thailand is Fulled of peoples that day....
imagine....thousand peoples from SG ....
plus others.....
and there's white man said this
::"" oh we are in Pakistan!!!!!"""
hhahaha...the moment i heard it....
Laugh non stop...
meaning we are all....Refugees?


 well i need to stop taking photos...
see my bro-in-law getting angry....
asked me to kept the camera....
ops....* to let you know!!!
heheh.....i brought a new DSLR which is belong to TTC...
hahha....so Good!!! to play with Nikon DSLR....
but...is Heavy!!! =(


moment i reached my room...
and i saw the big building in front of my room...
and i started to crab...why not we stay the opposite hotel....
hahhaha....


and here's the water provided in the room...
and it's refill glass bottle...
previously i thought i need to paid if i open this bottle...
until i realize i no need to paid...
only then i dare to open up the cab!!!
hahaha....


we departure from Puchong at 1040pm...
and we reached Hatyai at 320pm Malaysia time...
but if is in Thailand...is now 220pm...
one hour later than us!!! =)


me and borrowed Nikon DSLR....
hehehe....happy!!!
i will fully utilize this camera for this few days!!!
yeah!!!


have short rest on my Bed....
hahha....
*my sister said...i'm old ladies...*
cause i'm lazy to Travel!!!
yes...i admit it!!! hahah....
now the best thing to do is.....
SLEEP!!!!!!


after bath....
not even close my eyes for second...
my sister called to my room....
: " Get ready!!! we going out now!!!!"
and they all already at the Lobby of the hotel....
see they all busy with where to go....


and here's the resting area....


yup!!! now we are in the Hatyai Town!!!
Get ready to explore the special things here....

next post -- crazy on Hatyai Floating Market

i'm hungry now~







3 comments:

Pinnacle China Products said...

Super duper LIKE ur post..!! haha.. i m waiting for the following post for Hatyai trip ya... :)

Unknown said...

sure sure~~~ will upload sooner!!! hehehe.....love to blog....that's me!!!! hehehhe....

Anonymous said...

u stay at the same hotel as i do, i mean the most recent trip of hatyai with my family.. so enjoying~ i miss alot of foods there... dunno when can go since now dy start working..

5plus2

CLicking

my life story start up