22 July 2011

couple weeks til today

 time after time....when you grow...
you started to realize more and more things...
same as me... =)
recently...there is so many things happening in my own country...
last time i don't even care about what government did...
i don't talk about what they wanted to do....
well....today is different....when i got to know
the real situation where people reused their power...
used residents money for own materialistic....

therefore.....
***THINK***

when there is more and more truth have been transparent...
those in the Dark are fear....
they don't dare to FACE the truth and keep ignoring and blaming
you would just say....
"that is non of my business why should i care?"
well ....the most important is that....
whether you love your own country
no words....no action....
think about what you should do?
influence in the good way to others...
that is the best one .....
pray and bless others....
honesty....loving....


i just cut my long hair yesterday....
and here is my brand new hair again....
hahha...**pic taken in Library**
when i wanna check on my new hair...
well yea....campus life will sooner end...
i believe i going to miss the moment as a student....
fully utilize all my time as a real student....
more and more test and assignment as well as presentation
coming up....
hope i can cope with each and every single mission...
God give me strength and wisdom....
the most important things that i gonna do is....
hehehe....cut down my weight....and.....
control my diet.....healthy life....
sleep on time....wake up on time....
finish everything on time....
ah......BE discipline....
and prepare for my new few target....
* Rock Climbing...
**marathon-10km
***getting prettier...hahahha!!!! healthy of course!!
****CUT DOWN MY WEIGHT!!!
i wanna wear back my mini skirt!!! hahaha!!!
weeeee~~~~ <3
==gambateh==
2months to go as a students to get everything in track!


 FINALLY!!!! Today ended my most scary presentation...
hahha....E-Commerce presentation....
always in fear for the couple of weeks....
worried i can handle the questions might be ask....
scare that we will present too long....
scare that our Web page is not good enough!!!
lots of.....wondering....
ah...finally everything is done by today....
and seriously....
That is my ever LONGER presentation in my Uni life...
i think almost  one and the half hour....
imagine.....13 minutes of our presentation....
then the rest of the time is.....
SHOOT by floating questions from the room....
"Why???!!!!"
hahha....but is interesting .....cause of the questions...
I think lots too.....Lucky i can handle it well!!!
Even we don't do it Perfectly....
But at least we can Try our very Best!!!
Start at 345pm .....and End at 530pm....
ah....EVER LONGER PRESENTATION...
hahha.....the most sweetest part is.....
Our tutor-Mr Khor brought us his snack!!!!
hahhaha......at least moment ended the presentation...
we have SNACk to enjoy!!!!
**phew!!!** finally finish....
After month of struggling with the Web Page Design....ah....
you will love it too huh!!!
*more of my design will post it out ....
when other group have present!!! *
#copy right!!! hahaha#


preparing for pengajian M'sia mid-term

CLicking

my life story start up