24 July 2011

Just

 **pic showing i'm worse in handling ....a baby!!**
ah...i guess that's probably the best pic to show 
how was i right now... =(

well yea....SHIRLEY What is happening to you???
if you ask me???
i will said : " I don't know??"
 now still cough....gosh...
2 weeks di even my medicine Finished!
Still remain the same.... =(
many things come up....
i still have time to get so Emo??
you know what??
sometime i really HATE this kind of feeling...
when you feel lost....
or you have too high expectation....
i don't whether it is a too not realistic?? 
i always wish to get everything PREFECT...
but i think i should have some limitation...
or some logic as well...
but seriously I DON'T THINK SO....
cause God has always the BETTER one for everyone...
and of course i CAN too...
with all my Dream....
and now i totally feel that i'm so WEAK!!!
how come?? that's just not like my character!!!
and even i have the bad attitude wanted to compare with ...
why is it i so envy about that person??
why??? she is just nothing to me!!!
REMEMBER!!!!! 
ah....i should have always get into my own self GOAL....
rather than wasting my time getting EMO...
well yea...even sometime it came....
that's why i said....
"Hey you DEVIL don't Put EMO to me!!!!! "
cause i have a better one which is the Lord!!!
"YOU BACK OFFF!!!!!!" 
cause GOD IS MY VICTORY!!!!
i shall not fear and keep moving...
i know that whatever it is....
whether tom become the famous one??
er....i guess i have that kind of feeling...
well yea...i still figuring....
which is the correct direction....

now there is some senior asking me...
where will you go after you graduate??
er....i said....Penang....
but....i really hope i can go oversea....
when i see some many bad things happening in M'sia...
but i still remember pastor mentioned in Global day prayer...
we must LOVE OUR COUNTRY!!!
and now...i'm completely....confuse....
i do hope to go Australia....
when i realize....maybe M'sia will becoming worse?
hahha...maybe just stay there for sometime or....
even don't come back to M'sia again??
considering....
perhaps...i still wait for the chance...
even right now...
i still kinda lost with what will happen in my life...
many plans...considering....thinking....
somehow....
i believe that....God will still Lead the way...
for now....
concentrate with my current work....
ah....presentation + mid-term....
Hope i can achieve my Goal...
and hoping to becoming a great musician as well....
Gambateh~





CLicking

my life story start up