28 August 2011

Love Food Gathering

Short sharing after some time quiet in my Blog....

telling u what is happening in this month...
This few weeks getting along with many gathering...
especially meeting up friends during dinner time....
and ya...i do love to hang out with peoples...
even last time i don't use with it...even sometime now...
but ya..until i heard from the pastor that....
we need fellowship.....
and always be...in our LIfe...
we need it...


and yea...
one of the coolest is every semester once for my house gathering...
we will surely choose this restaurant....
it started last semester....
and yea...this semester even not everyone is here..
but we do have Fun too....
gonna miss this group of peoples...
and little cute Cecilia Ma...haha...
Great to know there is 2 Christians in my house as well..
Woot!!!!! =)


and yea....another one is CG gathering...
before the semester end...
we have our last last outing...
hmmm is mine last outing with them....
but yea.... i enjoyed in the play...
hahah....my favorite sport...Badminton....
aha....even i can't finish my food that night....
even Ah Yao said i can...haiz....
but yea...i enjoyed the time we chit chat....
always share and cares....
i gonna miss every single of UUU....
even some of U are new to me...
but yea....is great to meet up u guys....
in my LAst semester....

At the End....

i realize that i had more gathering...
and getting know new friends this semester...
compare to other semesters....
Thanks God that i can experience something different...

and yea....mission of sharing with peoples i don't know...
I make it!!!!

talk to strangers in Uni....
I make it!!!!

and there is another challenges to me....
To Graduate from my Degree...
and yea...Working hard for it now...
Dear Lord please give me strength and Wisdom...
Everyone...Please Pray for me ya!!!
I need your care and love as well to support me...
Lord i really need concentration...
and Focus on whatever i study....
This is the Critical time...
and i must Do it well....
Lord i need Your support too~~ =)
Please give me a HUg!!!!

One month of suffering then i will be Fr33!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up