05 August 2011

Time for BreAk

well well well.....
ah...i been skipping for two classes just because...
i need more time for revision....
Arrrgghhh....I don't Like Exam!!!
but once Sherry told me...
she will rather choose exam then assignment...
but when there is too many exam come in one day...
then i don't prefer exam anymore....
ah....and so many things to study.....


 and probably my emotional is totally Crazy....
yea....all calculation.....
HOpe i will not forget what i have DID...
AAAarrrggghhhhh..............
financing....accounting....quantitative....Taxation....
Please Be friend with me okay?
ah....i'm friendly actually....
=)
*peace*


**orange juice**
and now i really need something to clear my mind...
play 10min piano....
not like Maksim...but Shirley...hahah...
then went back for my exercise....
then remember that i haven check my exam venue....
on my lappy again....
and tata...I'm here...hahahha
blogging....
hahah....concentrate~~~


i miss the taste of the starbuck coffee....
ah....love to drink....
but ever i drink...next....gastric....
but still i love it...
hehehe....hope to get back to starbuck cafe again....
Kampar...please have it one here k??


oh maybe this more suit me....
since is Hot now....
Ice Coffee....
lalala.....
relax my mind for more than 10min....
get back to my work again......

Wish me all Luck tomorrow....
the Last battle for the Mid term....

ooo....i love my Exam!! hehe....

CLicking

my life story start up