18 August 2008

1st day tesco shopping...

haha.....the same again....always uploaded my pictures...
just lazy to write on it....until today.....
em...it happen last week...when the only entertainment place..
the TESCO opened up in kampar...ha!!
students over here excited about it!!!included me!!
haha... :D well...this week the same...from the 1st day of TESCO
i think i had went there more than 5 times...crazy huh!!
i think so too...many of my friends keep on and ask...
:: hei hei are you ok ah?go TESCO so often?? ::
:: hei you too rich already is't?? crazy la .... ::
:: buy what again this time ah??buy buy buy only!! ::
haha!!ye..i know la my friends you all jealous me right??
okok...someone will come and kill up off!!haha!!
but what i want to said...TESCO i must bank you la!
you make me spent tooooooo MUCH lo!!!
LOL....busy busy...but still got time to shop shop!!
crazy right?haha!!i think so too...yes i am now!!
still remember the 1st open day of TESCO...
haha!!everyone just discuss....
:: hei TESCO open lo want to go?? ::
:: hei many peoples la..night just go?? ::
:: got SUSHI KING neh...go and eat lo.. ::
ha!!!finally after the IS class....
force Gui tian fetch us to TESCO..
yeah finally we all went there....
i think we are the 1st group peoples within in our group
went there 1st haha...proud too...swt!!!
the group :me,cheng yee,ken ho,chun ping and gui tian(driver)
and let me special introduce my personal special TROLLEY!!
MR.CP and MR.KH trolley!!!yeah!!

hehe...and here's the things the 1st time i was in TESCO..
suffered so long in kampar....finally...
i can found my favourite in this place....
yahoo!!!!hurray!!!ooo...ta!!!

then is the 2 peoples...
crazy with the honey star....
but please la...that's my honey star la...
don't take la!!my dear BATMAN is there....
one of the reason to buy HONEY STAR/....
for sure will scold by my brother...if he know!!

then is our uncle gui tian...the driver....
look at his face....haha!!!
tak boleh tahan la...
this picture taken when he ask us to be FAST...
so....finally no one listen to him....
continue our shopping time....haha!!!
see..he already crazy di!!!don't know la...
maybe he rush to get marry gua!!!swt!!!
so remember ...don't ever shout at peoples ma...
and here's the BUKTI!!!
kenalah u...gui tian....everytime oso kena!!

and here's the 2nd basket!!!haha!!!
see it??my HONEY STAR////
my MILK...DORINA butter....
VEGETABLES.....
yes....YAKULT!!!

then....end up my afternoon shooping with COFFEE MUFFIN...
yummy....i love it so so much....
it's from PAPA shop!!!yeah!!!delicious....muack!!!hoho!!

so as i mention early...
i just end up afternoon shopping...
so now is night shopping....
before that....haha!!
of course must come to SUSHI KING la...
haha!!!my favourite neh!!!
oo...Ta!!!i love it so so much!!!
after shop in TESCO....
so settle my supper with SUSHI...
hoho!!!even i had ate at home...
still crazy with the SUSHI...when i saw them!!
the SUSHI just keep on calling me!!
so...take them lo!!!haha!!!

haha...hot green tea!!!yeah!!
i like the tea much!!oh yes!!
with my little boy boy...CP!!!

and our gossip couple!!!haha!!
gui tian and kah mun!!!
everyone crazy with the SUSHI KING too...
i'm not the only one oh.....
KAH MUN...is even serious then me!!

yeah!!try the new SUSHI....
hah!!forgot it name already!!!
but...is' nice!!!no joke!!!
is really nice....really ...really...haha!!


em....let me try now!!!
let start!!!ye......
delicious!!!must take it again ....
yes...i will...i will....haha!!

kaka....MUKA also BENGKAK di!!!
haha!!but still ok...cause it's nice..
haha!!!crazy huh....
curious why i will be that???
when you try it you will know lo!!!
LOL....haha!!!


then....the 2 girls who like to take picture....
kah mun and me....
em...sorry...my face bit weird...
cause the sushi stil in my mouth...haha!!!


getting SOK SOK already!!!haha!!
cause SUSHI had full filled my desire....
haha!!!swt man!!!
always be HAPPY....
that's my versus!!!haha!!

then....we realise a cute cheff of SUSHI...
hah!!cute neh??AAA.....
but...kah mun is crazy with this little boy!!!haha!!


then take picture with the worker over there...
and he's KA KIT!!!hoho!!
look like japanese oh!!!
haha!!act cool....ish!!

then with another SIFU!!!
this guy very friendly....
we like him very much!!!haha!!
see...all of us...so enjoyed!!
so ...next time when you see him in any SUSHI KING SHOP..
call him RAJAN...cause is his name....

sushi sushi...i love you////
must wait until my mummy come...
cause she also another sushi fan too!!!
yeah!!!wait her to come!!!yes!!!

after meal...
need to have some exercise....
so we do the mouth exercise again....haha!!
sing K at SONG BOX in TESCO too....
haha!!!RM1.5 per song!!!
haha!!so try up here....
but...the song available...is all old songs....
swt la....
hello TAUKE!!!can you please update ah!!??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very valuable information

CLicking

my life story start up