26 August 2008

This week

i like to blog....
there is what normally i will tell my friends....
when peoples ask me
:: what are you doing?? ::
i will just answer : blogging....
haha!!realize that...i love this place so much
place to share
place to speak out
place to encourage each another
place to tell His gospel
yup...is a wonderful place..amazing...
a small space that full of my life story...
i think when one day i read back all my older posts
only things that i will do is...Thankful....to my God
cause along the time..how HE had success in my life...
how i overcome everything..faced it..fight with the challenge
this week lots of things to do...
Exam..meeting..worshippractice...
i just wondering whether i can really survive...
but i know one thing ..when we serve God...
God will never forget us...
when we put in effort ...
God will bless...
and here's my pray!! for the coming Final exam
some of my friends keep on asking
:: Do you scare? have you ready? ::
what i can say is... : i'm really scare....::
even can't imagine what will happen in the exam hall as well...
the september is a busy month.....
Mega camp before my final exam...
after my final exam...trip with my classmates...
after trip go to my dai lou:andrew wedding...
the next day after his wedding..is my CF camp...
haiz...pray that i got enough energy to handle all of these..
pray God give me wisdom so that what i read...
i can remember..i can do in my final paper..
God i need you...bless your children who pray under You...

1 comment:

-JeSs- said...

dear,u noe wat...
wen i scared...i wil cum here n visit u...
coz u remind me dat God is always thr~
thanx ya~
i wil b tough~nt 2 scare... :)

CLicking

my life story start up