04 August 2008

super sunday...practice..dessert..PASSION NITE

1stly....sorry to all my dearest friends.....

for the late updating!!!!
finally today decided to updated!!!
unfortunately..my housemate..vincent!!
accident!!!

** even i had complete all the pics!! =)

anyway....is a great experienced for me during last weekend!!

so...following is the great things to share with you guys...

then...thanks God...i had the change to attend the special event...

welli can said ...that is my 1st time....

1st time to do everything by myself....haha!!!

sound very weird huh!!however...it's true!!!

so...now...let start the wonderful journey///

chili girl wonderful weekend journey>>>

a blessing days....


ha...show off one of the pic i took last time...

is during my church consecration day!!!

like the spec so much!!!look cool right?

yeah///i do think so!!!

so>>>>>>>>>

after exam on saturday morning...830-930am...

after the exam....rushed for my 10am bus to KL...

wow...even is tired...cause the night before....

I DIDN'T SLEEP!!!!JUST ONE HOUR REST!!!

but>>>>>i still can't slept in the bus!!!!

don't know why??!!haha!!!

maybe...i'm too excited to meet my friends

ya...yes...is the felt of expectation///

so...reached KL at 1230pm...

wow fast...so happy...then...

received the called from my sister...

finally got to know i need to take LRT...

haha....ok....so...WALK....from pudu to pasar seni!!

wow...Thanks God....found a girl was going to the same way..

then...she walked together with me!!~yeah!!

someone accompany me!!!great!!! =D

then...before went to LRT...went to POPULAR...

ha!!!HOT...so went in to make myself COLD!!!

but ...spend me...RM54+...haiz...

just a few minutes...POPULAR..really GAN!!!

hah..anyway...i like to shop in the rush situation ...

that just sometime...ha!!cause no need to think too much!!!

that's why will spend so much!!!in just a minutes...

after that...took LRT to kelana met my brother...

rushed>>>>ate my chicken rice bought by my sister///

wow...ate super fast....then...went to church....

start my dancing practice....

ha!!!waylon, me,abby,xiaoting,matthew and daniel...

wow...6 of us..hard to practice...

until the next day..i and waylon...finally leg injured...

then...still force myself to practice the next day after sunday service...

ok...this time...teach the flat dance too...

ha...my dear brother --Nelson(li gan)dance well!!!

pround!!!he's great!!!good boy!!!

love you brother...very happy to met you this time...

haha!have a great with you!!crazy to play with you...

ha....anyway...must keep on the activeness o!!!


after the hard practice....

everyone getting relax...

look at me!!!can't move anymore....

cause...my leg very pained....ha!!!seldom right?

ha!!so the only way make me be quiet...tired me!!! +D

but look at ANDREW and NELSON.....

the weird face....


so...testing...1...2...3....

ha!!!putting the auto mode...

well...the pic still not bad...but...not clear...



so...again....3rd take...

this time...NELSON became ah po po !!!!

kena bully by chili girl....

the rest looked bit...serious!!!!

hei...RELAX LA!!!


finally///....everyone influid by chili girl...

getting crazy together....

yeah...there have 2 mage ah po po of the year...

let's welcome///ANDREW and NELSON!!!

HAHA!!tak boleh tahan!!!!



then...end up our photo taking section...

then...ready to go back...

ready for my next super event in sunway!!

then...wanna THANKS to waylon!!!

for borrowing me his dear camera!!

and this photo taken when he tought me how to use!!

ha!!it just look like NELSON kena marah by Xiao ting!!


ha!!then after the crazy moments///
em..is time to be relax...
Thanks to my dearest sister...Dorcas
ha!!she belanja me at DESSERT'S BAR!!
haha!!super emjoyed over there!!!
at least i can realx my mind...
yahoo!!!!! =)

i like the dessert over the bar !!!
really nice~~~
and this pic with the strawberry dessert!!!
is my favourite!!!!my love one!!!
the colour just match with my clothes!!!
cool huh!!!

and here' the DESSERT'S BAR look!!!
really can make people relax!!!
next time you guys can come here too!!!~~


then the next....
forgot what is that actually....
but i guess is the pineapple...haha!!!
the colour is my favourite...but...
the fruit juice is NOT!!!ha!!
but...like the colour much much!!!


then...taking my favourite dessert...
nice shoot right?!!haha!!
i like it so so much!!!hope i can come here again!!
is a great experienced here...'
is a most expensive dessert i ate>>
ha!!anyway...my sister belanja me!!haoo...happy!!


ha!!then..the waffer....
cool right??with ice-cream!!!haiz...
but unfortunately///...that day can't take cold things!!
sad...extremly sad...uhuh.....must come back here again!!
must ...must...must!!!promise!!!


well..see...look at my action....
how enjoyed am i!!!can you feel it too?
wow..realise my eyes is BIG too!!ha!!
yeah!!!i like RED!!!

then...finally..gonna to leave the Bar!!!
sad...see..leave bit of the juice...hoho!!!
but..finally still bring back the yellow colour juice!!
spend near RM60 here...happy ~~

after that rushed back!!
few minutes Daniel reached my house!!!
ha!!luckly finished my bath!!!ha!!
then..brought everything in his car..
together with my BREAD STORY bread!!!
haha!!then belanja Daniel with my favourite...
chicken bread!!!hoho!!!love it so so much!!!
ha...this pic taken when we on the way to sunway..
super excited about the event!!!~~
then ...look at who's in the car!!!
yeah!!!is me!!!and daniel!!!!
haha!!Thanks to daniel///
fetching me all along the way!!!
guess...he is talking to me!!!but///
i'm enjoying to take photo...

finally we reached sunway....
yeah...the PASSION CONFERENCE!!!!
nice...cool...happy...excited!!!
look at the poster...can already felt the energy!!!
i like the color maching!!!
let start the journey of PASSION in SUNWAY!

the PASSION CONFERENCE in SUNWAY CON. HALL!!
everyone excited with that....
included me!!!but when i called sui yen!!!
gosh!!!everyone enjoyed their dinner at sunway shopping centre..
anyway...wait them at another entrance...
ha!!both of us...searching each other....finally ...finally..
we saw each other...took the entrance belt...


super excited...
when i saw chris tomlin....
he guy who sang AMAZING GRACE!!
and even my friend ,friend saw him sleeping outside the hall..
before the conference start!!!ah!!!
but ...still happy..cause i can worship together with 4000+ youth peoples...
with the song AMAZING GRACE...HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!

i like the helpers Tee....
green in color....i like green!!!lovely color!!!
nature color!!!nice look huh!!!look at them!!
they all was excited to serve God!!
amen!!!hope i can be one of them next conference!

and the peoples outside the hall...
just one part of them!!!


another side!!!
ha!!but..don't know where am i!!!
cause that time i don't hve ticket to enter!!
sad!!that's why can't see me!!!
uhuh!!!



finally...got in to the hall...
wow ...is a big hall...i love it so much!!!
the stage is nice!!!wonderful design!!!
capture down the nice view!!hoho!!!
can feel everyone is excited with the night event!!
then i took the place left hand site of the stage!!
cause centre already fulled...when we came in!!


to fullfill the time...
the crazy peoples...crazy with the camera again!!
haha!!i think both us can become the camera girl of the year!!
haha!!but...bit sad...cause the pic is blur!!
just like waylon told me!!
the camera will be very sensitive at night!!
so the pic will be very blur!!
from this pic!!it clearly shown.....is true!!!



after help daniel to capture his personal pic
then...is my turn!!!
haha!!even is blur...
but i like the background behind me!!
nice huh!!!

even this pic is clear!!!
but can't see behind stage!!!
haha!!luckly i took twice!!!

then...the passion coference started!!!
super nice opening event!!!
with a great slide shows!!!
and with a great band play!!!
so sorry can't showed the pic...
first, the camera can't support at night!!
second, the helper warn me....no camera are allow during the conferemce!!!


so i grab this pic from their own blog!!
nice right??yah!!!that's the stage on that night!!
and the centre guy is Chris tomlin@@@
the song ...SING SING SING ....love it~


the big group picture.....
nice right!!!
of course is not capture by me!!!
grab it too from 628 blog!!!
there have 4000+ peoples in the hall that night!!!

we had a great worship and earned many God's words....
Thanks God...again arise us again!!!
love the event so much!!!
hope to have this type of event again!!!


welcome PASSION!!!!
Even is blur!!
but can feel the joy from all of us!!!
from the left: kelvin, sui yen, shiau ping, me and calvin....
we all are the same CG m'bers////
close with each other...

5 of us!!!
keat meng not with us!!!
cause he got a interview the next day////
haiz...he leave out a great change!!!
nevermind we help him to accept the blessing!!!


getting crazy.........
so pointting each other...
shirley: are you enjoy tonight??
shiau ping : yes..of course...
swt!!!both gal like to act!!!really a actor!!!


before i went back ....
capture the photo again....
the entrance that i went in !!!
will be a great memory for me~!!!
miss you PASSION ~~


then...went to waylon house...
well...1st time to his house....
before that....daniel hungry...
so wait his burger before go to waylon house!!
return his camera!!!well...
want to complain la....the guy...
i means the burger maker really slow la!!
wait 10min to got the burger...
haiz...i don't think the burger is so interest...
cause it can't make me feel to eat!!!
is good too...then i can keep my mouth close!!!
swt~~~

and here's his appartment!!!
but..his room really special////
i like his room...just like a toys room...
welcome CF m'bers///
you guys can got many special things in his room!!!
just like a gift house!!!

finally end up my day with a big smile...
happy to have a meaningful and great night!!!
i love you guys so so much!!
look at my face...you can feel the joy too...

2 comments:

AbBy...冰冰 said...

miss u so much...
thanks 4 ur birthday blessing
chat wif me la, when u free...
u r always my dear dear...
love u ...
gbu

xynzi~~ said...

wah.. the 1st photo seem like aunt lo.. hehe..
dun let jason c.. if nt sure he will laugh at u lo.. haha...

CLicking

my life story start up