14 September 2009

1st time

haha....
great experience today...
i cycle to school....
never do that before since the 1st day i study in Utar...
today 830am...finally i had my 1st time..
hehe...Thanks Kara for accompany me!!~~
yeah...went to school early morning...
is my 1st time...!!!!excited...
i entered from TarC guard house...
something happen!!!>>>
i enter the wrong site...
and the guard shout at me : "Hey salah entrance la!!!"
ohoh....what can i do???
just say : sorry sorry!!!
then continue my way...!!!haha!!!
so bad....
anyway...today...i am sick....
got COLD......
hope i can recover fast....
then??>>>reached school...
prepare for my MIS...

i don't know why...!!!??
always i will sure left up one question ...
and it happen today too~~~
and i lost 12 marks....cause i blank it...
reason??no time to do!!!
well i think it was not a best answer to said that...
i could said...i was choosing between Q2 n Q3....
until i was 15min on that....
and finally i did't draw my ERD!!!
sad!!!haiz...
pray that my coming paper i can finish on time...
don't DREAM during examination please!!!
i need to be more concentrate!!!
write fast...think fast....

ok...then after the exam....
lepak in school...cause the weather is HOT!!!
can't cycle back home yet....
until then....cycle back home...
then go buy some food before home...
oh....the weather seem not so good...
so order dry mi for myself...konne buy mix rice!!!
then...finally we have not enough time...
and my order haven done...so i cancel the order ...
and ask for chicken rice!!!~~~
lucky the Uncle very fast....
but still the rain came...
haiz...no choice...need to cycle ....
on the way back home...
heavy rain...getting serious....
wow...long did't got in rain...
weee....!!!great too...nice too...
but reached home...shower with HOt bath...
if not i will get ill seriously....
haiz...
now...wanted to sleep...
tomorrow fight for OB....
gambateh then....

i am sick...

1 comment:

kAhYe3 said...

hey dear.... gambate ok... i know u can... take good care of ur health and continue to fight till the end.........
oh, btw, i think i did suck in my MIS. Praying hard to able get pass in this paper... haigh... disappointed!

CLicking

my life story start up