30 September 2009

out to Genting

3 more hours to go will meet all the m'bers....

tired!!!!!!

have been the whole night busy with
name tag n booklet...
finally finished at 2am...
Thanks for those who coming to help...
Mr.K,Floren, Felicia,konne,melody,calvin,jen,vivien...
love you guys so much~~~

em...another problem for me...
i haven pack my staff to camp!!!
swt!!!
i think i must work out fast for this!!
arrange my house...my room...
need to settle my CF retreat staff too~~
em....wow...Busy...

pasted few days went back S'wan ...
visited my both grandmum!!!
both them...getting older and older~~~
Pray to God that they will have good health!!
i love them!!!

last night before the CF camp day...
2 girls hang out at my place...
reason??maybe they like me??haha!!!
anyway...been very tired...
Thanks and is good they stayed my place!!
cause they can help me up with some staff!!!
haha....Kakak???hahah....ops!!!!

after exam...
finally today i started back to posting in my blog...
i miss my blog so much~~~
lots to share after my CF camp~~
what happen before exam```
lots of pics wanted to share with you all~~~

the next???
11am meet everyone at bus stop...

then after saturday??
i will be around in Puchong~~~
then??
em...busy with my sister wedding preparation...
then???
will come back and continue my story!!!

rest for 4 days in Genting...
GUys....see you all later...

EXCITED!!!

and getting super duper crazy in camp!!!
check it out with you guys there....

will be back after camp...
and continue my nice life of sharing....


yeah!!!~~~nice weather!!!
but i scare cold!!


up next is what happen before exam!!

1 comment:

kAhYe3 said...

happy holiday... enjoy ur camp ya... wait for ur post :)

CLicking

my life story start up