02 September 2009

Blue

well...
went to visited my friend last friday
Thanks God she getting better
hope she will be strong and will be recover soon
last night just chat with her
get to know that she getting better
oh...quite Happy with that...
anyway i still hope she can recover completely

last week...just busy for everything
went for church family camp
drove to malacca...
get lost in town...
anyway i learn the new way...
very happy to attend the camp...
met up all youth that attend camp last time...
very happy cause they still remember me!!
then now...they grow up...
me??getting older??
ops...that's too bad!!!
anyway...just ignore that ok!!!

Gossip...
always happened during my secondary...
now??well...guess so!!!
haha...
and those youth keep on laughing at me...
do you have bf???
when i said: "no!"
their response is... : "haha!!! tipu la you!!!"
and this been asked by my housemate too~~
same reaction too :"tipu la you!!!"
haiz...why???no one believe that??
haha...anyway...just Gossip!!!

next...
last night attend CF last meeting
in Grand kampar hotel...
very happy finally we all had end our semester...
happy to see everyone excited and enjoyed in the meeting...
that is cool...quite a number peoples attend the meeting...
big hall that we have...comfortable place..."Grand!!!"
ha!!!nice slides show from SHU!!
nice worship from KELVIN...
nice things from everything!!!
last night play with SHU SLR
very excited with this professional camera!!
haha...feel sorry cause i taken his camera
and play with that whole night...
oh..i'm just so bad...
anyway...i learn how to take nice picture last night!!~

what i feel??
feel sorry for myself...
i did't study at all until today...
i am just so Bad!!!
i been so lazy...
i think is not lazy...is Blank!!!
i totally lost in myself too!!!
oh my goodness..how can i continue with this condition?
too bad...
this had frighten me along the way...
i don't know whether i can continue next step...
i very scare...
look at the friends around me...
all had good achievement...
me???super BAD!!!
just a simple pray...
i want to continue this journey
please help me!!!
please i need to overcome all the fear...
and make myself strong!!!
Great!!~~
gambateh...

come up more in detail after this!!~~


3 comments:

kAhYe3 said...

ha.. i also juz came back... tidy here tidy there finally got time to check out everyone blog... dun giv urself so much pressure... do it slowly step by step but continuously and u will find ur pace...... i blive u can make it 1... coz u r who u r...... :) gambate my bestest buddy, my bestest unimate!

Anonymous said...

same same......just relax lar sis...pls,dun burn the midnight oil during exam...保持一颗平静的心去应付考试。。。若要开始读书的时候,就别把一大堆自认很难的科目放在同一个时间温习。。定时睡觉,定时进食,定时温习,定时发泄。。

shirley said...

Thanks Kahyee n vincent...
i really hope i can do it!!!
and i will try my very best to make it!!
Thanks for the advice and ideas support!!!
let's us go far to the end!!!~~~

CLicking

my life story start up