26 September 2010

Starting Now I love You

well is a great sunday....and i'm the translator and pianist in church...
ah....felt that i doing badly in the sermon translation....sad~
but...anyway....moment on my FB....Thanks to my friend...
she share with me the song that i look for....
well as most my friends know that...i love Korea...
as well...i hope i'm a korean too!!! haha....weird huh!!!
ya...even they said i look alike korean!!! do you think so?
haha....anyhow...share the great song today with you...
song that i love....recently watching the new korea drama:
is a great story ...romantic and touch...
ya....i love the story...the actors....the story character....
yeh...i love the guy -seung gi!!! since after i watched his another
drama last year....yeh...he is really cute~~ love him!!!
and ya...this song that i'm sharing today...sang by him...
yup...he is a singer as well....his voice is really nice....
and this song...you gonna love it!!!!
HIghly recommend by me....Chili girl!!!!
check it out!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up