17 September 2010

weather changing

 
planned to take nap...
la...at last sitting in front of my laptop...
gosh...I've no idea what happen to me...
i guess probably my brain has nothing inside...
but i can feel headache.... =(
2 papers has passed....2 more to come....
facing problem this time...always in section A ....
the compulsory section which i can't skip...
both of that papers now.....sad~
don't want to talk about that either....
anyway...i guess i've not put in enough effort...
punishment.... huh!!!
even i'm confident when i'm home...
look at what i've read....la....
but during the time i saw the paper...
stone....i guess probably i flipping my brain memory...
i can't even find a correct sentences to fix in my questions...
la...sad~ ye...probably in my life....
the things that i hate the most would be Exam!!
=(  la..anyway...i hope everything will be fine
2 more to come...
i should focus on another two....
hope the Miracle....and maybe those silly answer...
could just turning to the correct answer....


la...seeing baby is the best things make me happy...
la...i'm kind imagine when my sista have baby...
i will definitely love the baby very very much...
ah....as well this baby.....
baby from my church in PJ...
cute huh....
yeh...baby make me forget those sad things...
remove the sad one...keep moving you LIoness....
Go girl!!!! chill everytime....
I love babysssss.....
sos....sista can u please have baby fast??
LOL

out of her mood~~
but hope to have nephew

2 comments:

Lady melody said...

I also LOVE BABIES! i also always wished my brother will get married soon and get me nephews and nieces! hahaha.....

BRM said...

hey pretty cool post ..nice blog you got here ..

CLicking

my life story start up