10 June 2008

<<<>>>

Thanks God's grace and mercy!!! with His love i have special experience over here...just read my dear sister message!!yup!!i know and i understand what you wanna to told me!!Thanks for the care!!don't worried about me!!i'm ok and fine here!!!and i will do as what God wants me to do!!hoho...so..enfd the bad story anymore.... share with you guys...some of my great experience over here~Kampar....ha!!!!!the 1st!!scared the whole house peoples!!!ha!!fun there!!

my 1st cooking experience


that evening...i busying to watched worship clip!!!someone...knocked my room door...oh!!is Vincent!!! : hei let's go Monica house to have our dinner!!
and...the yeah i said!!!cool!!!i can have my dinner with them!!!the 1st time in Kampar!!
then i walked over....sweat!!!cause....they actually didn't started anything!!!
so finally we need to cook together now!!

Then the chili girl~shirley....making a lot of noise over the house!!! ha!! Monica gonna crazy!!!
anyway...1st time cook in Kampar...very having Fun!!!even the food are so .....haha!!!
but still nice to eat o!!!ha!!!see...i'm busying over there...ha!!!but the oil kena my hands many times...ooooo..pain!!!

this's the results when i arguing with Vin!!! then forgot...i still have another things in my pan!!!finally it became!!!!!hoho!!!!haiz...need to cook another new~~~


haha...
i just look like a housewife now!!!crazy lo!!!1st time cook!!!but really enjoy the process ....
hope next time i can still cook over...yeah!!!enjoyed!!!


here's the result of my day!!!yeah great dinner i have it in kampar!!!
the top ...the best!!!haha!!!nice o!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

swt~@_@ ....monica一直投诉咯~说吃了过后,肚子怪怪的。。。。(其实,我也是)

不过,菜煮得很好吃。。。其他的,就要多多加油了。。(第一次下厨,有这样的成绩已经很不错了。。。)

我想,下次还是请经验老道的世川下厨啦~
哈哈哈哈哈哈。。

-JeSs- said...

哇。。好像很不错哦!
下次记得回来时煮给我们吃!
记得啊!!

Unknown said...

haha!!!ya..i knw!!!it all look so...hoho!!anyway...is nice le!!!er..1st time ma!!will improve again de!!!i promise lo!!Vin don't just laugh me!!nxt tm u cook for me!!bising!!!yeye..better ask si chuan n cook....Jess..is terrible experience!!!but is Fun!!!ha!!ye..will consider to cook when i bck PJ!!!hoho!!!

the purity of Catherine said...

jia u la..
:P

use ur cooking skill to bless others..

Unknown said...

my dear Hunger group leader..Catherine....''
ha...is Fun when we can cook...
even it look like not succesful..
but really can enjoyed the process!
Thanks GOd...i have such special experience...cook for peoples...
yeye...i will use it 2 bless e peoples around...yeye!!!another new serve 4 me!!!yeah!!

Anonymous said...

nxt tm i cook for u????
ok,u better dun act like "..".....kacau2 .....

CLicking

my life story start up