01 June 2008

early morning

is a great experienced for me in the morning....i can enjoyed the fresh air...
and also the nice environment around me!!!
so that's why i decided to brought along my camera...
capture all the nice view in kampar.....
get ready >>>>>>and GOOOOOO
hooh!!! this pictures i took around 6+am....
now ...you can see...how's shirley life was in a new place...
so friends....i'm fine here...all my dearest sisters...i'm good!!don't worried anymore....

this's the time....the Sun...goingto appear......hoho!!!i wait....wait...wait...hehe!!!
nice angle....i like this picture....look silent!!!hehe!!!
em...suddenly felt that ....i'm going to be professional too...


here's the view behind my houes...yet my room was the 2nd floor ...
the 1st window you saw from the picture(left)!!!!is my room....
everytime...chit chating with the friends in front of my room...
we always shout...to talk....hehe!!!cool right???that's the life here...


and this's my house.....as you can see from the picture....
a lot of bytes.....and it was the 1st transport to us!!!
we used it to school....shops...dinner...lunch////
and to see our friends around....
relaxing too.....cycle around at night!!!



hoho....1503...is my house no. ///////
you can come and visit me!!!!welcome.....
crazy..until...>>>hehe!!!but nice also right?!!




here's the view in the morning in westlake ...
the place i stayed....
i took it...next row of my house!!!!
the whole view of Danish houses....
everyone still sleeping...see...i'm so rajin!!!woke up to capture pictures


here's the LAke i talked about before.....
this's the place i go for jogging too...nice view right??
haha!!!jog here...except healthy....but also...rebuild again my trust in GOd!!!
i'll have extra time to be close to God!!!
talk to GOd!!!share with Him my problems....and enjoyed the nice environment He created!!
so nice....





here's the view to my hostel....nice right??
stay here??!!!wow...enjoyed!!!no more stress...
you'll everyday enjoy the fresh air provided by God!!!nice view!!!
improve your....love and care too....
become more patience....





here's the view under the lake!!!cool right?
Flamingo around the lake too...
will capture the flamingo soon to you all!!!




wonderful nature created by God!!!i love .....
how do you feel???





view to my campus....nice right??just like you can sleep on the lake!!!
so peace>>>>>



can you see my campus?



i like this picture....
just right on the angle!!!
nice capture>>>>yeah!!!


Utar



not only me!!!there have others jogging here too....



this grandmama!!!very old right?but she used to jog here every morning!!!
i saw her when 1st time i jog here....
and even today i capture picture!!!
she's here too....see how strong she is....
even she sick...but she still stand up and walk!!!!


that' not only for jogging....peoples used to fishing over here.....
7+am...see so early they are...
this picture when i capture...
the auntie really got a fish o!!!

hehe!!!after jogging...need rest!!!!
so i capture the way i soon going to walk back!!!
as you can see from the picture....many peoples there to jog!!!



don't ever do like this tree....
even it live near the lake!!!
but ....see!!!!it's still can't stay again!!!!
just like me!!!i wanna to fight to good...future...
Lord!!!just a pray from me!!!lead me the correct way!!!bless me!!!

with rejoice!!!i live in kampar!!!
with faith ....i continue my life here....
with strange!!!i want to glory His name!!!
with the care from you....i can bless the peoples around me!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

dear dear shirley,
nice photos, nice place wo....
from ur side of view, everythg seems so peace n calm there...
glad to know u r fine there, u can adapt d life there...
miss u a lot here...
wanna thanks, for ur hugs, for ur prayer, for ur phone, for ur love n understanding....
wat u said has touched my heart until my tears come out, haha... thgs tat cannot be expressed... sadness tat cannot be understand... i know God is here by my side, but dun know wat is He wanting me to learn...
thx sis, for always b my angel... so appreciate tat...thank God for u!
love ya sis...
will come again with joyful heart!
^-^

Anonymous said...

...hah???everyday go 2 jogging??dun tipu org lah~wakakakakkaaakakk~

~nice to have u here,at kampar...i think is God plans.....

~so,try to enjoy kampar's life...i know is hard 4 u to get use the environments...but,i think somedays,u will be crazy at here...(i think....)

Unknown said...

my dear dear LIz...
again...my tear droped down again!!touched by ur words...ur sadness that hide inner in u!!yup do rmb..smtime we really can't understood wif wt God always done in our life!!but..pls wait!!cz later on..u will realise..the wonderful rainbow color joyful will appear in ur future...u'll feel GOd are guiding u..serving u...n holding u in HIs arm!!u need e rest in Him!!means..is time 4 u 2 b more closer to Him ..in the bible :{ (Hebrews 10:35)therefore do not cast away your confidence which has great reward!!} be faith more...love u my dear sis...sometime...this challenge!!is a big lesson to make u grow up more n more faith in Him@@!!God will lead u my dear...god loce u n is with u!!!everthing will b alright!!cause Jesus is with u n me!!gambateh!!u will knw soon wt God wan u 2 learn....jst enjoy e process nw!!!

CLicking

my life story start up