09 June 2008

Letter to Mega friends...




haha!! after read through all the Mega CF m'bers blogs!!! decided to write something to response to their blog and story they told !!! ha!! 1st...miss the life in PJ!! of course my Mega church worship team m'bers too!!!all the musicians...song leaders...miss them so much!!! every sunday will think of them!! what you guys doing over another place over...anyway!!i have my new life over here!!and Thanks GOd...i got to met a group of friends over here that have a heart to serve together in the kingdom of God!!!i'm very glad that i'm here!!!previously ....all the bad emotions...really scared some of my sisters in Christ!!!anyway want to Thanks you all...encouragement!!!and support!!is not easy for me to faced all these!!!


but God had make it possible now!!Thanks God!!!i can said ...God really love me!!and yet He wants me to do a different over this place to glorified His name!!!and i promise i will!!! as what i promise you guys before...you will see again a new born Shirley when you see me again!!!as what peoples always said...a new and strange environment will change a person life!!yup...i do agree with this sentences!!!well......now talk about you guys!!!er...i think already more than 30 days i left PJ...the place i stayed...the church i serve...and the friends around me!!!anyway...is a Sad word to express my feeling now!!!well...sometime just felt like maybe is a short time to get together...so a word of "Not close" to sense the relationship between me with some of the CF m'bers over in PJ...anyway...is not all...just felt like everyone had forgot who's Shirley anymore...but of course i'm not means of all of them>>!!!

but anyway always there have a distance between one another could explain the relationship between each other!!!ha!!can used a word to said: "disappointed"!!!anyway...sad story just end here...but i still thankful that i still have a small group of sisters that still remember me!!!em...anyway...i think is quite a longtime did't talk to you all!!!

so now here's some message to thanks the peoples...and care for the peoples i care!!!ha!!i believe you all still keep all the card that i gave you all right??anyway...just a message again over here!!!just find out where you are>>>>

Wu qun:
my teacher in Christ!!! Thank you along the way you guide me by God's words and support me when i faced problems!!! and i believe you quite tired over now!!!cause of the mission trip in Sp!!and Mega CF still need you!!!continue to give the support to the youth over there!!!they need you !!!and hope to see you again!!!like to see the smile on your face!!!

Zhu bin:
you are the only one that always appeared in my mind when i was sad!!! really Thanks God!!cause He prepared you for me!!as a spirit life supporter!!! Thank you!!!and be ability of care in you is a great present from God!!!continue to use it to encourage the other in CF!!!love you and miss you!!!hope can hug you again!!!nice tube for you..check it out!!
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=05c43c4a45097cde5c07

Zhu Xin:
ha!!my CJ7!!!hoho!!cute sister...thanks for the comments that you always leave down in my blog!!love the message that you sent to me!!!sometime very touched me and bring me to the joy in life!!!Thanks for the attendance in my life!!!love you CJ7!!

JOey:
ha!!i can guess...you are busying with your new work now!!anyway...miss you too...glad to have you!!every time the "dar dar" sound out...really felt so sweet and close cause i have such beautiful Dar dar in my life to care about me!!!

Sheng jie:
got to knew your condition this morning...soon later i will have my class at 2pm!!but a feeling flow upon me...i need to write something for you!!! miss you so much!!! longtime did't chat with you!!!longtime did't sms you!!!longtime did't hug you!!! longtime did't hear your voice...laughing!!!miss you so much!!how can i express all this??!!just through my words here...longtime did't contact you did't means i forget you!!!i do check up your blog!!!i do want to call you up!!!but scared disturb you!!maybe you'r busy over there....but however the heart of miss still there...miss the peoples there...exspecially you...my dearz....knew that you got sick now!!! just felt to give you a big hug hug and kiss you up now!!!but i believe my dearzz....is brave enough to face all the challenge you have now...study...healthy...serve...spirit life!!! can felt the suffered from you!!! when we faced the lack of getting oxygen!!!is suffered !!!yup i can understood that feeling!!!cause i faced before!!!Thanks God ...i can still servive until today!!! and i trust that GOd gave such experience to you!!!you must thankful ....cause you still here...and you can feel the Grace from Him!!!be cheer up!!!always remember the physical can't break down our believe to our mighty God!!! God always with you here and forever...can feel His love to you?...yup...i believe my dearzz...will brave up to fight to the sick now!!! i will pray for you over here!!!pray hard that one day when i back to PJ!!!i can again hear my dearzz....shouting voice!!!and i can see a different girl stand in front of me...with active...joyful...cheerful...healthy ....ha!!!i believe my dearz...can glory up Lord Jesus name in heaven and on earth!!! she can bless the peoples around her...just like Jesus be with her...God wants she to learn the lesson of Faith...and i believe my dearz...one day she will Emerge against in the kingdom of God!!!gambateh my dear...i love you...always...never change...just like how Jesus love me!!!the care and support that you gave me before!!!i felt great to have you!!!that's why i hope/...my dear can again...cheer up!!!be shine in His church!!!she can be the candle on the table to shine up the room!!! i will pray for you!!!and i will bring this news to my bible study group in Kampar!! i will ask my friends to pray for you!!!remember...here...another town on earth ...a group of peoples will pray for you!!!you will recover fast!!!and will bring the joy to the peoples around ....yeah!!!come!!!big hug to you!!!!muack!!!!love you!!!Gambateh!!!!and sister Liz will take care of you too...hehe!!!ask her lo...cause she's my angle!!!just like my caring angle in PJ!!!so she will be as me to care about you!!!ha!!!cause Liz=qiai to sheng jie!!!hehe!! here's nice tube want you to view up!!check it out!!
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=8cf08faca5dd9ea45513

all my hunger group m'bers:
here's nice tube special for you guys!!!check it out!!!
hope you guys get to know more about Jesus and be more active in His church!!
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=dcb7542fe41c35eed211

Andy:
as knew that recently you're fighting up for Christ!!here's special tube i got special for you!!check it out!!continue to do what God want you to do!!i believe one day...your whole family will accept Christ!!
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2eabc3626a168bab8fb1

Jason:
ha...knew that recently you faced something!!!so here's a tube for you!!!
welcome home friend!!!to the house of Christ!!
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5ede9cfdc45762d47a8b

2 comments:

Liz said...

谢谢你,祈爱。。
你总是不停地给予我们鼓励和关心
我知道被遗忘的感觉
很不好受啊
可是
只是想很肯定地告诉你
我会一直记得
我有一个超级可爱讨人喜欢的小天使
即使中间有些距离
但是我们的友谊常在心里
看着你源源不绝的输送你的关爱
我要说你真的是个很贴心的姐妹
我真的深深被你感动了
很爱你,很想抱抱你
也给回你鼓励
我们的关系是互相的,不是单方面哦
成为彼此的支持
即使只是短短一句话都是无比的支持
这段时间辛苦你了
在你不停地想适应环境时
还要抽出时间来开解这么多人
相信这个期间你也遇到很多事吧
不管是开心的或是难过的
都可以对我说哦
想念你
神祝福满满哦
^0^

-JeSs- said...

dear,
我和你在面对的是同一个问题。。
我和你一样的难过。。
我完全可以明白你的感受。。
在这里只想告诉你,
就是因为我明白被遗忘的伤心,
所以,不怕!我绝对不会再让你体会这种痛。。
相信我。。真心的人是不会把你遗忘的!!!
就像我们一样!

每个人都有自己的情绪,
或许会因为这些情绪而感到难过。。
但是,要记得我一直都在!
我会一直在这里默默地陪伴着你。。
看不见,抱不到,也没关系!
我们还有一颗接近的心。。
互相珍惜着彼此啊!
下次记得有什么不开心就告诉我。。
我的耳朵一直都在,
是不会跑掉的!

最后,我爱你哟!
我们都很爱你!
希望我的dear一直都是开开心心的!
好不好?
擦掉哭干的眼泪。。
我们手牵着手一起走!
很期待你回PJ哦!
我7月才能回去。。
所以,希望可以见到你啦!
要记得常常回来!
大专的大门永远为你而打开!

CLicking

my life story start up