12 June 2008

Letter to all my dears...


very happy.............finally i can online!!! Thanks God !!for everything....
and also...i heard good news from every of my dears.....
Thanks God for listening my pray!!!is great experience to pray for others...
started to love this special serve that God had given to me now!!!
in a peace place....i can have more time with my God!!!is a wonderful plan from God!!!
previously....Thanks to all my dears....that pray for me!!!specially..Liz +Jess...
the encouragement message!!!had help me up a lot!!!Thanks!!!
because of the words from both you!!!had cheer up my life!!!
yeye...like what both you told me before!!!understood the feeling of been forgotten!!!
but ...i very glad that both you never do that to me!!!haha!!!sound.....strange that won't the words came out from me!!!hehe...anyway...very glad to have both you!!!!
is like a flower that going to die....but of the caring from someone else....by pouring water...
put it under the Sun!!!and talk and touch on the flower....and finally few weeks..
The flower become refresh then before.....it was just like Me!!!
i love you guys so so so much!!!Thanks for attended in my life!!!


very happy .... Thanks to Liz and Jess.....my lovely sisters...and my dears...
haha!!!sorry ...cause of the bad connection over here...so lately didn't updated my blog....
ha!!!but i do check up my blog comments and Cbox!!!to check whether someone leave message to me!!!so even i didn't update my blog...i still frequent check my blog !!!haha!!!so i will know ...who had leave me message!!!hehe...so don't worried!!!!i'm fine...and still in Kampar...ha!!
but last friday i was in sitiawan...goes back to hometown...celebrated my mummy 55th birthday!!and together with father's day!!!!ha!!!wonderful days over in my sweet home!!
Thanks God...finally i can back home!!!some more...saw my sister drove me back..yeah!!with new car...haha!!!Thanks my dear sister Dorcas!!!love you so much!!!haha!!!knew that you love me...and care for me...that why you worried about everything of me!!!Thank you!!love you!!
Thanks to everyone that care and love me!!!same to me...i love you all too...
and my mummy and daddy....cause both you ...i'm here now!!!Thanks ...care me 20 years...


here....the letter that i want to sent to the peoples that i care...my dears...

i know that recently one of my dear had faced a lot pf problems.....
yet...she asked me before...i didn't leave message at the bottom letter...
because...actually i wants to prepared a great things to share with her...
that why that day...both us have a great talked through msn video called!!!haha!!!
but Thanks God!!!finally all the things that i decide to write in the message i had share with her that night!!!!@@ haha!!! Thanks God all of the messages help her up much!!!!but still need to sent some words to her too...yeye!!!!God plan always wonderful and creative!!! God sometime like to make joke!!!hehe!!!cause sometime He like to play fool too...

{ The powers of darkness have blinded the race,
closing our eyes to the glories of grace;
but Faith in the savior brings healing and sight-
He floods our soul with His truth and light }

just like this picture....the cloud had make up the sky dark!!!
but do you realize that the bottom of the part is light?
it's just like the lower power of Faith in our life!!!

is depend on how you look through the God prepare...and the Faith from you to Him!!

when you let go everything things to Him....
you will realize that you actually realism....and also ...you will increase your Faith level in Him!!!
just like this picture....do see...the bottom of the sky had actually be more shine than before!!
that what the message i want to tell you!!! when you try to talk to Him honorarily....
you will actually getting relaxing from the burden that you have before!!!

because of the bad .....remember that::
{ Satan has many tools ,
but deception is the handle that fits them all}

sometime ...of the special events that happen in our life....
don't ever ask God why..... you should ask...how actually i need to face all this challenge that appear in front of me!!!because...of this make us grow more....and become more and more mature...and grow in our Faith level!!!!
Although sometime such things had make you feel tied down....but...remember that God uses them to hold you up!!!As James teaches in bible...it's our willingness to be humbled that God uses to lift us up!!!!
that why i hope all my dears.....can cheer up...and become the light of Christ....
and shine as high level as well!!!!just like the picture bottom!!!!
shine for Him!!!!

because He had promise us!!!!
He love us!!! the rainbow!!!! do you ever look up the sky???
now...try to look up!!!!every changes on the sky can tell the story....
as what God want you to be....
Gambateh ....all my dears....
to my dear Liz...Jess...Abby...Sheng jie...xiao ting...Joey...Catherine...
walk up for Jesus!!!yeah!!!
my dear Jess....had read up your blog....yes...walking in the light of Jesus...
and you can do it...as what...Satan always make disturb....
but don't worry...I'm here for you!!
specifically ,bible told us that double honor goes to those who direct the affairs of the church through teaching and preaching....
love you....


there have more journey....for you guys to face!!!
just remember...i always here for you guys!!!!!
here's another ears waiting to listen your worry .....
always keep you guys in my pray!!!!
to my dear LIz...even the results you still can't see now...
but remember...God do the rest...and peoples that decide to accept is on their hand!!
you had done your best!!!and God knew that!!!what you need to do...is go further ...
spread the gospel to the rest!!!!keep the rest to God...haha!!!maybe you can't see the results now...
but one day...you will see them on the heaven!!!!!
gambateh!!!my dear Liz....yes...just be brave to be back what you are now...
as what i told you before...God love the exactly Liz are...He love the Liz that sometime hide her feel because she don't want others to worry...she didn't do decision ..because she wants other to have change to make the decision...give others the opportunity voice up!!!
that's her kindness...that God realize....that's why...the peoples around her...always need her!!!and peoples around her been blessed by her...and the peoples around her had see the grace of God!!!that's why i love her so much!!!be strong my dear!!!there have more and more works that God wants you to do!!!gambateh!!!
the chili girl-shirley always here for all my dears....



here's Shirley recent updated words to all my dear dear...
i'm fine here...and enjoyed my University life over here...
my next new blog will share with you guys...my 3 days in my hometown..
with my mum,dad,sis...n her b.f...
we have wonderful days together...haha!!!longtime didn't get together...
this 3days...really make up my life meaning...
Thanks God...my mum and dad looked great!!!
and my dad...He looked nice...my mum looked enjoyed with her serve there...
God...continue to bless my parents in CK life...bless my mum in her serve in that church..
give strange ,faith, power, grace...love to her life!!!!
cheer up her life...stronger her Faith to You!!!!Amen!!!
that's my pray for YOu my Lord!!!bless my parents...the time that i'm not with them!!
miss them very much!!!
but...mum..dad...i'm fine here...so need not to worry about me...


6 comments:

Liz said...

dear shirley,
is a long long blog ya....
ur words always touching me.. from the beginning until d last of ur pics, ur smiling face... always full with joy and warm my heart up....
i can see ur care and love to all of us.. u never forget us, keep encourage us, keep using God's words to remind us, ur prayers, pics that u took... all and all... dear... thank God to hv u here for us...
dear,
although i can't do much for u... but i'll pray for u n ur family especially ur parents...may Lord keep them healthy and safe eventhough u can't always stay beside them...i'll always come to gv u encouragement as u hv given me...and oso pray for ur prayer partner..
dear,
keep on going ya... ur study, ur life in kampar, ur serve for God, ur vision and mission... i know God will use u there to be the great blessing among ur frens,church and ppl in kampar... it wil not b easy along the way... u'll meet with obstacles, mayb... but never afraid, never gv up ya...do remember u r nt alone... u'll hv God as ur super backup and our prayers to hold u up..
dear,
love u so much... take gud care of urself.. hope to c u soon.. miss ya...God bless u!!!
^0^

Unknown said...

my dear LIz...
uuhuhuh.....(cried sound)
so touched with the words that return on you!!!so surprised when i finished updated my blog...just reviewed again my whole blog....realize...return 1 comment over there...open up...wow...a great message from my dear sister Liz...and is a great encouragement message!!!actually i had added up some extra message to you in the blog...cause after viewed your blog...i had added some extra message over...wow...added many new blogs in ur home blog...recently had faced up many problems huh!!!and i believe the powerful things that cheer up you is...when you hear ~ Qi Ai!!!haha!!!yeye...i'm always the happy angle in ur life...so don't turn off the joy light in ur heart!!!must turn on!!!cause you will make me lost to find the chair in ur heart!!!cause remember i'm actually stayed in ur house beside Jesus...i just sat beside HIm!!!i'm the angle of Liz....

-JeSs- said...

wao...really a long long blog leh...keke~
thanx 4 ur words ya~
vy meaningful 2 me!
remind me bout sth dat i hv forgotten..
happy 2 know dat u r fine thr...
thought u r busy with sth...hehe!
i wil go bec kl soon lo...
really hope 2 c u wen i gt bec!
wan hugs fr u...haha~
tk good k of urself ar...
drink more water...
weather thr shud b vy hot...
n sleep early ar!!!keke~
i m jz lk an auntie, keep reminding u dis n dat...hoho~
anyway,continue 2 serve God as wat u said...
my dear shirley grow up lu...
become a big big gal ald...keke~
leave me a msg if gt sth special dat wan me 2 pray 4 u...
miss u~~~~~~~~~~~~
love u too~~~~~~~~~

Unknown said...

haha!!! my dear Jess...
em...u should not b my little Cj7...
u should b my mama Cj7!!!yeah!!new name!!haha!!yeye...u're welcome!!!sisters in Christ should help n share wif each other...so very happy 2 hv u n ur sis in my life!!!is a great experience i hv over my difficult time together with both of u!!and help both of u in everything!!!Thanks God!!His words is always powerful...touched everyone heart n spirit!!!cheer up!!!let us go together to face the challenge in front of us!!!hold up our hands together n our Lord father Hands together!!!!4 of us together!!!run to the heaven way!!!haha!!yeye...i will tk gd gd cr of myself over here...yeye...a simple care of remind of drinking water...is a great support to someone alone in another place!!!thanks my mama CJ7!!!haha!!yes...u're right!!!the weather over damn damn Hot!!!i can even BBQ in my room!!!without anything!!ha!!maybe i will slim down in this way!!!hahah!!crazy!!!yes...of course when u cm bck 2 KL!!!u'll c me!!!yup...DAI LOU ANDREW wedding i will go!!!so of course we all can meet again!!!want to hug each one of u...especially u n sis Liz!!!e super sis in Christ!!!Thanks God both u ar a great angle in my life!!e supporting n caring angle...2 cheer up my life ....went 2gether wif me...in my difficult time in a new place!!!now...everything is over...the God wonderful promise is appear!!!the wonderful view i can see now!!!the beautiful Rainbow////i can see in my life!!!the GOd's love Promise!!!can u see too>>>???gambateh!!!u can ...n i always support my mama cj7!!!yeah!!!gogogogogog..........u can do it@@@@!!!!n just do it!!!yeah!!!

AbBy...冰冰 said...

thank u... dear...
n Thx our God.
He is The Great!
thx 4 ur encouragement n caring...
love u so much...
let us be more Faith!
Gambate!!!
i will pray 4 u...
gbu

Unknown said...

dear abby
ha!!very to heard frm u..
knew ta u faced a challenge in ur life..i belive u cn do it!!!
as FAITH so b practice always in ur life...same as me!!!
very happy now u had walk out frm ur problems...hope to meet u again...
so that can hear more sharing from u...gambateh in ur study n new semester in year 3 nw!!!all e best...GBU!!

CLicking

my life story start up