04 May 2009

My body break down

exam days counted ....had passed 2 papers....
3 more papers to go....extra extra effort please~~

bla finish!!!...today......while doing my test....running nose...
ish...i hate that feeling...can't concentrate...
wearied 3 clothes together into the examination hall...swt!!!

last night...suffered the most....
force by friends to see Doctor...
but...tell you...i hate Doctor too...hehe...
correct to say...i hate medicine...
but...still need to take medicine....
today...spend RM14 for just few pills of medicine..
oh my...Expensive....em...count...i had spent lot
with all the body breakdown reason....sad!!!
waste money...reduce my motivation to study....
fever...headache...diarrhea ....damn suffering!!!
got FLU too....it the most suffered part....
shit....i hate illness ....please go away from me...
wanna study but...my body not allow me to do so...
arrrgh.....i hate it~~~~~~
please let me free Mr.illness....
i wanna healthy body to sit for my exam....
no more Sickness please....
get away thanks~~~~
Lord just pray that i can pass all papers...
i don't want take all this subject again...

cause Utar no longer having resist paper...
all repeat paper....means need to study from the beginning...
i want to be Safe rate...

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up