09 May 2009

special friends visit

ha...
today is the special day
received 2 call....
1st from my mum best friend....auntie Stella....
then is my best friend....Jay!!!
realize today lot of people wanna to visit me...
hehe...feel proud!!!swt!!!
meet up my auntie ...and her 2 sons!!!!
clement...the elder son....longtime did not see him...
em...still the same....
the second son....jin yi....haha....became big boy!!!
haha....change!!!!em....with new hair style too....
anyway....
the best thing to share.....
is my 2 special guest friends .....
friends that did not meet up for few years......
should say....is a gathering for us too...
ha...having a great time together with them....
talk back secondary school life story!
miss all that....
more will share with you guys after my exam....
my 2 special friends...Jay and kai xiang!!!
happy journey to Pangkor later ya....
hope to see more pics from both you soon in you guys blog!!!

share more after my exam....
monday having my exam....
scare....
but....today ....whole day i did't study at all....
guess....tonight cannot sleep di
haiz....
all best in my final...
pray that i can pass all....
God bless me...and everyone!!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up