13 May 2009

special hour

ha......
must feel curious why i mention "special"
basically...is special for me!!!
1st time....
came to Mid-valley together with my laptop...
the reason????purpose.....haha...
Online.....
walked an hour....searching where got Wi-Fi...
hehe....
finally when i saw donuts....
the Big apple donuts....
haha....my favorite....my 1st choice...
just think of to buy donuts...
and finally sat down to rest....
oh ....that is just so fantastic ....
here got Wi-Fi....
wow...Cool...finally i can online...without any worry....
with nice view in front my me....the donuts maker behind me...
haha...nice environment to online....
still have 2 more hours to online...happy!!!!
it would be a special experience....
walked an hour searching place to online...
until 4 hours to online at the same place...

sometime i was just thinking...
what is the means of "Friend"
sometime it really means to me....
sometime i feel the real name of the "Friend"
just ....Lost the opportunity...
always heard others said....
friends will not forget you....
will always stay with you....
Friends is the person most important in your life...
Friends is the one who hold you up...

for me....sometime i feel....
the words from certain peoples to me....

yo...Shirley miss you so much!!!
hei Shirley longtime no see how are you???
oh Shirley will remember you in my pray!!!
shirley........
haiz....only words....without action....
or....just tell out your secret to others...
oh my...."hei i really sad why will i call you that time!!"
and yet ...you just tell to others???
until another person ask....i just get to know!!
"do you really want to make this kind of JOKE??"
i really don't respect this kind of peoples....
i can say....there is no more secret to this kind of peoples...
i'm sad....but you still tell off to others....
do you ever think of how will i think???
do you ever stand on my foot and think of my side???
well.....that it just what i think.....
logically i know Friends still care about me...
the Real friends....
who really care about me when i was Sad...
who really care about me when i was Sick!!!
who is the one really stay beside me.....

don't know why....today....
even in a good environment...but...my mind still....
still...still....think of those sensitive topic...
but....still Thanks God for the friends that He provided to me!!
sometime seriously jealous my sister....
she got lot of loyal friends....
never forget his birthday...
never forget to care about her....

what i can say....
friends from primary to secondary....
who i really keep in touch???
i try very hard to contact....
but end up....with ...
"sorry!!i'm busy"....
"ops...in hometown!!you come and find me la!!"
or just NO reply ......
what a Sad!!!!Sad...Sad....
peoples holidays Full of entertainment...
Me???this holidays....Nothing!!!!
1st....just end up with my exam....
No mood!!!!but only one hope!!!
Lord....i want to Pass!!!
the simple wish!!!!
anyway....that have been a long long argue here...
i need to stop it!!!
STOP shirley.....
actually wanna to share my best friends visit....
finally i had typing out so much....
ok....but...i still have some friends that is
what we call in mandarin " Gen"
"yi chi" friends....
ha....
ok ....let go continue the story i stop in previous post...
the special friends visit!!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up