05 May 2009

suffering days

wanna thanks to friends that always care about me...
em...i am lucky to have you all...
wanna thanks sister ee ling for her special card...
is special and nice...
very surprised when i received it...
the words touched my soul...
and recharge again my life
"when the sea gets rough"
and i can see the light...
and Lord Jesus is the light!!!

during study week....
i still fine...
still energetic...active...
still have Fun for my own sometime...

until the examination started...
everything change!!!
the bad things happen...
stress came 1st...
then diarrhea ....
then....Flu...
then...Fever...
then...finally...my body breakdown....
the most special medicine...
the salt???
well...Doctor order not to eat for this evening...
feeling hungry right now...
but can't do anything...
wanna recover need to listen to Doctor advice
Sad....
and all that spend my RM50....

try to sleep after the Doctor....
cannot sleep....
cause serious Fever came out....
got high fever...
can't even rest well...
then ask CHi kong buy me the Koolfever
it really works....
felt comfortable when i used it...
haha....that great!!!
wanna got kill by this Fever.....
em...really need to rest more...

the girl before exam...
and after exam...
different huh...
look at my face....
arrggh.....not nice di...

not only that....
the medicine..
i hate medicine...
but what to do??
cause fall Sick...
if i don't take it...
it will be more serious!!!
previously force by friends to see Doctor...
but...i still don't want to go..
finally ...during the examination today....
can't take it anymore...
decided to see Doctor...
cause the medicine i bought in pharmacy no Used!!!
it not works....
and here is the medicine i gonna to take...
all separate in 1/2 hours each...
complicated.....swt!!

and then....
look at my room...
Massey!!!!
haiz...is time to arrange!!!
hehe...it also show i really STUDY!!!
hahaha....
and today wanna Thanks my buddy...
Miss kah yee...and Johnny jackson...
Thanks friends for accompany me the whole afternoon...
Thanks for fetching me here and there...
love you all so so much!!!
very appreciated to have you all....
Thanks...
recovering now....
hope tomorrow can cover completely
GOd heal me ...

2 comments:

William The Great said...

Lol.... why suffer??? hehehehe.....
How long we didn't chatting? hehehehe....
I still remember first day u came here Kampar.... Wahahahaha, so cute.... ur smile.... really like..... lion......
Ganbateh oh.... Examination! EMANUAL!

5+2 said...

haha... faster get recover ya dear....
must stay strong... and i hope i can stay strong just like u also :)

CLicking

my life story start up