21 November 2010

She has inspiring me


A wonderful video for the year....
Knew about both little girl last time....i did share their video clip too...
and today i saw another video of both little girl are together...
one playing and one singing.... young age with such great talent
Especially the little Korean girl ....inspire me lots...
Moment i heard she play....So touch....
even she play the wrong key at 1st but very fast she got back the correct one...
i remember she said in the reality show before....that.....
she wanna glorify God through her play
Amazing right....in her such young age she already know how to give thanks ....
How to used her talent to Glorify God.....
Even she are Blind... but she still use the talent she have to serve God...

how about you and me??
always struggling with those method??
always fight with those nonsense?? asking for reason??
or even ignore what God has told us??
Tend to forget what is the reason we are serving??
forget why we are there?? giving up when peoples disappointed you??
and reject to continue the Battle??....because of the nonsense reasons??

whenever i think of this little Blind girl....i was thinking....I am Wrong!!!
why can't I be her eyes to live stronger and do more better things?
why can't I be the better pianist as I can see the notes clearly??
why can't I study better to have better future?? To help more peoples??
Why can't I be better cause I can See?? Why??
I have such blessing without being Blind....
but why i keep on forgetting about the blessing that I have??
Even sometime I forgot about God's Love to me??
I being too selfish huh.... yeh....i know about that....
Therefore, I tell myself....I want to Live my Life more meaningful
I want to do the big things to Glorify God....
To See the wonderful things that others cannot....
To use the Voice which others do not have....
To Play instrument to serve which others not able to....
To Walk the difficult journey which others even cannot Walk....
Another things....I need to bring back those things that I have Lost...
To be the great one in life....To continue this Battle....
Even a little girl can .....WHy not me??
Shirley....Fighting!!!! =)

Connie Talbot is another little girl singing...
which peoples do not expect that she has a strong voice...
but she did it!!! A voice that can Touch our spirit...
A great Song that I Love very much since last time.....
A song that encourage me lots... =)
Share to you as well.... Hope both of this little girls can touch your heart!!
Have a nice day friends.... You will have a new life with Jesus!!! Cheer!!!

going for Korean Choir concert soon
week which will be hard for me but Fighting!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up