26 November 2010

To Roarrrr it LoUD

“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, 
a holy nation, God’s special possession, 
that you may declare the praises of him 
who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 

##  Found a great verse...
which reminded me something ....
yeah...hope whatever it is...
will not pull me backward....but push me forward...
by Faith in whatever happening....
keep Knocking the Door of Faith
always brush up my believe on God....
Instead of questioning on problem...
but look at myself....
Love peoples around me
even sometime i found it HarD!!!
but recently i realize i need to practice to LOVE...
Brush up skill of Loving peoples...more sincere to peoples!!

 Hello to the World....Friends...buddies....
Is late night now 1145pm....yeh...well well....
After the whole day of photo shooting section in Uni...
Just feel to write something after my busyness week...
many things come out to Plan for....

And ya....I Just officially added one year old two days ago...
(( HapPy BirThdaY To Me agAin!! ))
And Thanks To mY MumMy = Grace Ling...
Because of you I can be here....

This year birthday celebration different from last year....
but.... i still had enjoyed my special moment....
Thanks to all lovely friends who accompany me on my birthday!

Past few weeks....
Many things to be settle...to prepare...to do....
yeah...But by God's Grace i manage to finished one by one...
oh...is already week 6 now....
Realize that I have.... Done lots things...
celebrated birthday...Joined X'mas EM ...
 finished all Assignment... planned for mission trip
And ya...Thanks God that I could actually catch up for EM...
involved to help...Even i joined in Late....
finally met up my fatty FYP supervisor too after so long....
lol...Don't tell him ok?? hahah....
Then... most important moment for next....is....
...Final exam...

Wish all the Best then....
Final....11-15/12/2010
Mission Trip...26-29/12/2010

Time For the Battle

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up