22 November 2010

Hope to Live there...

OoO..... Hope to live in a place which i can see Rainbow 24 hours...
Natural air ....i can sleep on the green field...
with the Big green Tree....
place which i can see the white cloud.....
wow...i guess that should be the Green Planet.....
LOL....seriously i hope i could be there....
I love the weather when it is Cooling...
I hate it when it is HOT!!!! ah.....
i guess there is lots of things inside my brain...
just i don't know how to function it out....
i guess i gave myself too much of work....
maybe i could just throw it away right....
yeh...I hope so....
therefore i have the thought of GIving Up ....
anywhere....I will remember the little Girl....
hmmm Be Strong....cause the Strength is from the Lord!!

last night really a great night for me....
A group of Korea woman's CHoir came to Wesley church...
and you know what....ah...
even my Big Voice can't compete with them...
their Voice is really nice even they are all Aunties....
yeh...and they sang the song i love too....
...... You Raise me UP.....
every time when i hear it....i will have different feeling...
well i guess it was one of the inspiring song of mine....
Like it~~
but is great to see my little sister last night...
oh...she grew so fast!!!! changes so much now...
she are already 5 months old.... oh...fast!!!
she is Cute now.... love her So much!!!
bless you Arial....must be better than me ya!!!
hope to see her again!!!
she is so cute and so pretty just like me!!!
hahaha....yeah....you will like her too...
hmm...soon will post her picture here....

lah....sometime will still felt disappointed with what others said...
peoples will just ignore your caring....
just don't care about your heart.....
ah...i have no ideas what to do....
sound like i have owe them anything??.....weird!!
just to caring but got back a "slap"!!!
haiz....i  just want to said
The whole world not only you have Problem...
when i have problem do you ever Care??
when i'm in trouble and sad...where are you??
instead you just always expect the whole world care for you...
But you don't care for others.....
Even now...i still facing my struggle....
i try my best to care for you....
but .....you just totally throw all your anger to me!!!
and thought that i must totally understand the whole situation...
which i have no ideas what is happening at your side....
well i guess...the better way is...
pray for you....even you think is silly....
but....instead of this....
i don't know what i can do for now.....

lesson of the day
Do things that make myself happy....
Don't always think of others??
or being selfish?? ah...i better go love those like...
unfortunate peoples better......
unless they appreciate my care.....
lala....i can't cheer up at all recently....
help help help!!!!
Joy i need You!!!!

headache with her FYP

4 comments:

Lady melody said...

cheer up , cheer up, like what you told me, you never know what will happen right?? ....impact doesnt happen over night, take things slower at each day....love and hugs <3

Anonymous said...

we are humans, we have emotions, we are not robots. So let God take control of ur anger and express it out in a nice way. Ppl are 2D they do not see now they may see in future. So Love is everlasting.
God Bless you and may you have wonderfull celebrations. Glad i can help out even for two days for the mission. You knw who i am.

Unknown said...

Melody: =) Thanks CHipmunks ....

Brother M: indeed....yes i need to have a nicer way to express those anger...yes...and i do believe people will realize in future... =) ya...and i'm so glad that you could make up and join us!!! looking forward to work with u!!!

Anonymous said...

=)

CLicking

my life story start up