11 November 2010

Rencently

ah...my blogspot...
longtime didn't update....
busy....tired...blur-ing!!!
well...the latest news recently....
my mum is in the time of recovering after operation...
miss her...and ya...i know she do miss me too~
Mum...stay strong!!! =)
me?.... the first day i came back to kampar...
i went to salon....change my hair style....
well...why?? em....
i guess just to refresh myself to restart everything again...
since so many things happen during the holidays til this week...
when the moment i on my FB....
saw so many different news happened around....
bad....good....happy....sad....
you could just see....life included all of these...
not only you facing problems...but people around...
yeh...don't know why...
recently...night after 10pm will surely feel hungry~ 
i guess because i had my dinner too early?
anyway...i need to control my diet!!!!
control!!!! I'm too fat for now....!!
jog?? ah.... i need it!! gambateh!!!
last night suddenly thinking of a song....
"I believe i can fly"
well...i guess i should pun on some confident on myself..
give myself some urge to do something special...
something which can inspire others...
i should believe i can fly as well...
yeh....new style meaning...everything start from beginning...
a real start for shirley....
realize i don't have much pics recently.....
my room is always messed up when i came back....
i should discipline from now on....
get to know the brand new shirley again this Nov....
well..i hope i can understand myself better....
live life with Joy...
lesson of the day: Be brave to face problem!!

rushing for her assignment....

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up