30 May 2008

1st time>>>experience the DAYS in Kampar

many times i scared to face the problem to move to kampar...and to face the new life over here...even many of peoples encourage me!!!but still nervous....felt bad with the new things!!!ha!!finally i still need to face all this too....i need too....hehe finally...i packed all the things needed...see...so many!!!my car ~Saga....fulled of my things!!!crazy!!!my mum even ask me!! hello shirley....what you bring to kampar....???why so many de>???crazy lo!!!haha!!!so so ...pai se!!!but..i'm such girl ....scared not enough to use...that why ...prepared many things....haha!!!prepared ....better than i don't have later...hoho!!!anyway...here...finally need to start my journey to the small town name~KAMPAR....haha!!yoyo....go go go>>>>

here's all my things brought to kampar...haha!!!crazy right!!??need to mention!!here's just one of the part i still have many but did't take down the picture...ha!!now you can imagine!!!hoho!!


finally after 2+ hours reached the small town i mention~~KAMPAR!!hehe!!the day i reached is wednesday!!!there have PAsar Malam!!!yeah!!!1st night i can enjoyed over there...shopping over...haha!!!enjoyed...forgot the worried!!!cause gather with my friends...ha!!so happy...cause having great time in the 1st night!!!together with my housemates too...haha!!!
the picture...is XUen!!!my cute friend>>>



she's Yin!!!very nice girl!!!1st time enter her room!!!surprised me!!!her room just like a mini market!!!fulled of food!!!hehe she's so kind!!!belanja me 100PLUS!!!hoho!!!so nice!!have it in her room...chit chat with her too!!!hoho!!!while waited my roomate come back home!!!anyway ...Thank you Khai yin!!!





both this guys...is my housemate!!!from left: TC(teck choon) and Aaron!!!
both cute boys!!!especially TC!!!so cute!!!fat fat some more!!hoho!!i guess he going to kill me!!haha!!!anyway is a good boy~~!!if you have sister...he still available!!!hoho!!!i can guarantee.,...he's nice boy!!!sweet smile right?!!haha!!!he very hardworking boy too...

while on the way back saw someone walked so so slow!!!hoho!!!looked down ...oooo..is Mr.snail!!!so don't forgot to take picture with the 1st SNail i saw in kampar!!!haah!!so sampat!!!like never seem this snail before!!haah!!but i want to tell you!!!i very excited with capture picture too...that's why i like nice pictures!!!just like my blog bottom de!!!ha!!!

hello Mr.Snail thanks to appeared in front of me!!!you brought the joy to me!!!in short while i forgot all the stress and worried!!!haha!!!cause i'm crazy to KAcau You!!!haha!!!hoho!!!yet finally my friends said :shirley....enough lo!!!don't play lo!!!go back lo!!!is late!!!hehe!!!finally...just said goodbye to you!!!Bye Snail...hope to see you somewhere again in kampar!!!haha!!!

finally end my 1st day with tired!!!hehe!!!nice walked to Pasar malam!!!but one things....we walked very far!!!tired...finally slept like a pig!!!ha!!!


the next morning....ooo...woke up early... together with my michelle takeb UTAR bus to UTAR!!!1st day in UTAR!!!excited!!!wow...the campus so so nice!!!can view lake !!!very nature!!!so cool!!!so nice!!i love the environment here!!!can forget all the stress when look around the environment around me!!!haha!!!Thanks God!!!i have the change to enjoyed it!!!love Utar...finally...that' only things make me so excited!!!so proud i'm Utarians!!!

see how happy am i!!!hA!!!then you can feel my joy too huh!!!>>


with my best friend...michelle...great friend....have nice time with her!!!love her so much too!!!let us gambateh together to face our new life here!!!yeah!!!



GOd plan is always great and nice....to everyone of us!!!! even sometime we don't know why??!!!but when we try to face it!!!you will realise ....it was a great plan from God!!!GOd...i'm ready here for you!!!ready everything that You need me to do!!!GOd...i enjoyed the new environment here!!!the new life here!!!and i belive You always beside me!!!i know You here for me!!!and forever here!!!Love You God!!!bless my parents....my sister....my brother...my friends....

3 comments:

-JeSs- said...

hey dear,
long time nt chat with u ald...
jz wan 2 tell u...
las time wen i moved fr college 2 UT,
my thgs also as many as u did leh...
until my sis crazy moving it...haha
it's normal 4 gals wat...
besides, i dun think guys dun hv dat much thgs 2 bring lo...maybe more den us...hoho
start ur new life thr with a peaceful heart ya~
n welcome bec pj as often as u can!!!
do remember 2 tk gd care of urself,
n dun 4gt bout us o~
miss u!!!

Unknown said...

ha!!!you're right!!!
one of my male friend also the same like me!!!a lot of staff!!so i think ...we are such people like to prepared well....so...as a reason we had so much things to move!!!hoho!!ya!!miss you guys too...when quiet time!!!will think of you all!!!yes!!of course have change i will back to PJ again!!!see you guys soon !!!take good care ....and God bless you all!!!just remember that i always here for you all!!!gambateh!!!
feel free just have a trip to Kampar la!!!visit me lo!!!i will be so excited with that!!!yeah!!

Anonymous said...

It' s hard to come by decent info on the web.

CLicking

my life story start up