12 July 2008

All in one....just share>>>


just came back from my bible study....
stomachached!!!!....haiz...so bad...
someone accidently ride my housemate bicycle....haiz...
waited 30min over my CG meeting house...
sweating!!!Kampar bicyle almost same...make peoples confused!!!
anyway...today...had shared a lot in my CG ....Thanks God!!
learn a lot through the sharing....
happy also...today celebrate MOnica birthday....
the m'bers all very enjoyed in the gathering....i can felt that...
Thanks GOd there'r united together///...
pray that this group of m'bers can fight for His wisdom!!
today just received a mail from Vin...about coming event...
26/7/08 in Kampar...all my dears will come...
haha!!!excied to heard that...hope the days come early....ha!!
ye...here's the poster...have a look!!!hope you guys can join too...
haha...that night there will have a trainning in my church too...
hope i can manage my time as well...so that can join both section!!!
God....tell me what i should do is for the better solution///..
very enjoyed with the song that i listen now....
"Mighty to Save"----from Hillsong!!
tonight very happy Kelvin taught me play gitar...
the song---"how great is our God!!"
cool...finally i can play guitar too...yeah...but now..finger pain!!
felt hunger too now...hoho!!!!swt!!!why /??12:32am now!!
==========================================================
before enter the Monday.....
share the days had happen in my life....
1st...big project!!!give surprise to my friend -Kenny....
on his 21 years old birthday....haha!!!
everyone excited to give him surprise...
exspecially my housemate....little cute boy--Wang!!!!
he ran very fast!!!while reached Kenny house....swt!!!but ...
he make me happy too...Thanks Wang!!!he's good boy!!
yeah...finally scared Mr.Kenny....haha!!!but he very happy...
cause we all remember his birthday....happy rite??
you can see through the pictures we took!!!
the guy holding the cake is Kenny...the birthday boy!!!
===================================================
viewed someone friendster profile...
so surprise that my picture in her album....haha!!
that's why copied it to my doc...share with you!!!
she's Wendy....one of the m'bers in Kampar CF....
she' a cheerful girl....
=================================================

THE LIFE IN PJ.....
(so sudden saw these pics.!so share with u all)

here's the friends in PJ previously...
enjoyed....last day in campus...
everyone crazy to take pictures....
same to us!!!haha!!!


both them are my best friends...and groupmate....
we have a good relationship ....
together fight in our assignment!!!!
Thanks friends to accompany me...


then is the picture with our Ms leong...our Finance lecturer....
pretty right???haha!!!
she's a good lecturer...we all love her so much!!!
and took this picture...the last class with her...
we miss her so much!!!
hope you going fine in Pj....
gambateh!!!


No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up