10 July 2008

realize that i'm became the... CJ7


finally.....can't stand again the feeling in my heart.

it just wanna run off.....the feeling still want to hide....but...

is very sad...is very...the rejected...been forgotten...alone...

my world became silent!!!is a silent space...i can't find anyone to share...

1st time i can't even ask someone to accompany me to some where...

the place is just near my house...is not so far from me....

but no one was free....except me!!!tried to sms everyone...

the answer...disapointed me!!!very very deep....

can't stand with it anymore....

maybe sometime peoples will treat me as a rubbish bin...

but....i'm not...sometime i need the care from peoples too...

but i just realised that i can't found here...

even that previously there have a lot of them said that...

but i never felt that from the 1st day until now!!!!

is a sad word to discribe!!!

sorry to said that...

i know i should not have this bad thinking...

but...it just flow to my mind....

i know...i had settle down and delete the bad thinking....

but unfortunately...it appeared again....

maybe the environment around me...make it emerge!!!!
i don't want all of this hurting thinking in my.........

i must be strong....i still have some of them care of me!!!

my parents...my sisters...

the stress...the works that i need to be done...

stress with the test...assignment....

the relationship with the friends around me!!!
i just felt that i'm from another world....

i was not same as them....

i'm another UFO!!!!that flied here...

another Cj7!!!--the "Chili Jealous" girl....

my brain broke up now!!!!

can't stand up!!!am i fall??

my life busy??alone??no direction??

even i know there have a lot of mission for me to do!!!

and need me to settle!!!but....but...

i really don't know how to do!!!

i was so so scared!!!!

is so so sudden....

i'm not dare to call my mummy too...

i scare she will be worry...i don't want this happen...

i need to be strong...

i want to cry...just want to realise out all of this....

my friends....please don't treat me as alien ....

even i not in the same group with you guys....

but...don't ever treat me like ....

don't know how to discribe it!!!

however....is a sad!!!

is that will been treat if i'm not in the same group??

means that he apple had ran off to the group of orange...

and now...the apples don't want to accept the apple that join in orange group?

haiz....it's so so to said?i really can't understood....

is that really so serious??is't??i very sad....

very sad...everytime...every moments...

the words from you all...hurt me....

even you guys not realise....

but please don't ever ask me when you feel that it was you!!

i wouldn't answer....cause the answer will again hurt me!!

is't so so ???it's this will happen???

i even felt not to see you guys...

really...everything i try to avoice to join in!!!

i'm not dare enough to stand the feel of been reject!!!!

even you will say No!!!

but the action ...tell everything...

everyone want had deficiency i knew that...

however....i'm sorry!!!

i just want to have a change!!!

but it was really a Not to you all.....

but Thanks God He had talk to me by His words...


“being confident of this, that he who began a good work

in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”



is so special....when i was sad....

HIs words had evident me.....that even everyone forgot me!!

but except Him!!!that GOd!!!

then think again the bible study the topic that we share ...

"When God became Man"

GOd ....Thanks....cause You came to the earth...and became a Human...

because of that...You can understood our feeling....

You can straightly express sympathy to us!!!

concerned me!!!

You always comfort me with Your special words...

i Love You so much Jesus...

Thank you .....i have a change to know you!!!

yes...today...i had read 2 passages....

that You had clearly told me a lesson...

that's ...i need to be strong enough to face all the sadness...

the bitter in my life!!!

em...God...i promise...i will...

. will .

i
believe

2 comments:

Liz said...

so sad when i read thru tis blog...
dear,
anythg i can help up?
even if jz to listen... i'm glad to..
when u said u can't find any1 to share, i feel d bitter in my heart oso... i can know exactly how it feels when u can't tell ur love 1, when u can't find some1 to understand u..
but dear,
same as u left d comment in my blog, u r in my heart oso u know... u r nt forgotten, u r nt alien!!!
u r d apple in God's eyes
u r d beloved shirley of mine
find a way to cry out everythg, as d thgs i always done...
share ur feelings...
we can decide a suitable time to talk..
Ask and u shall receive.. =P
u r always welcomed to disturb me, my dear...i reserve d priority for u, k...
i'm nw started class ady.. so many works to b done, bt yet no idea how to manage d time.. sometimes, so frustrated and tension.. when we r poor in 1 aspect, we nid to b more harder to catch up.. bt dun know where to start...
haha... so seems like we all gt so many burden and fear ya lately...
times for praying!!!
gambate ya, my dear...
satan really good in knowing how to attack us...
so lets fight n nt leaving ground to let him cheer...
we r angels for each other remember?
we can count on each other oso rite?
wanna gv u big big hug n sayang u.. u r nt alone!!!
never will!!!
lova ya, gal...
^^

Unknown said...

ohhhhhhhhh......(cried sound...)
e voice super loud in my heart!!
(screamed .......ah!!!!!>>>>)
but the tears that i control for so long...even when i was writting just now....felt very sad...but can't cry!!!!i hope i can cry out...cause it will b a great realising for me!!!is relief if i can do so.......but unfortunately i can't....even the heart fulled of tears....but it can't come out....some how i tried to on some rock songs....to calm down myself...but it still not works...chat with my friends according to the Mega camp...no one going...except me!!!sad...however...ask the friends around that any1 of them going bck,..mostly e answer is No...then so so....i tried to open up my blog again....to see is there any surprise that can comfort me!!!finally i saw ur msg!!!!
thx my dear sista Liz..........
i knw u always care bot me!!!
tat's y is e sad when i wan 2 cm here...there wil b no1 4 me 2 share...no1 tat i dare 2 pour out e bitter in my heart...i'm nt dare 2 mk there spirit life breakdown...when i once again rcv e msg frm u....is a comfort msg...tat rebuild again e confident 2 myself ...yes..u'r rite...e Evil is going around 2 find e peoples that's week enough 2 break them !!!however in Christ...i believe i can do it!!!cz i believe i hv a great n kind sista was jst stayed beside me 2 support me!!!i knw she always wif me!!even she's busy...tension...bt e heart bet us...is so so close...even smtime peoples can't understood...bt by GOd prepare...you always helo me up!!!yes...i'm e apple in God' eyes...yes...i believe tat...tat's y He sent a lot of challenge for me!!!He wan me 2 grow more even fast!!!i need 2 b strong enough 2 face all of these...yes..i will...by God strength i can...i believe....pray is e more important ...i knw tat....thx u dear...i love u so so much...haha!!!saw ur msn msg 2 me nw!!stop here..talk 2 u in msn la!!
miss you....c u again on coming26/7/08 hv a lot of things to share with u....tk cr cr...thx 4 e encouragement!!!

CLicking

my life story start up