03 July 2008

pls hv a look with all this pics!!!eartquake

since the earthquake in SI CHUAN....i never make any write anything about that...
is a sad things to sad....when i saw all this pics that send by one of my friend to my email...
sad....very sad....it's just toldt me....Life is so short...
and sometime it need the support and respect from the peoples around....
yesterday read again a comic story about the eartquake....
is creatif!!they draw out the condition that happen on the time!!!
super touched!!cried :( ....one thing remained me!!!
how long will i survive again??
did some how the earthquake will happen in M'sia??
who's know??
but God's know that....well...how many of my friends accept CHrist??
if one day the same situation happen in M'sia!!!
how many of my friends will comfirm go into Heaven??
em....sad....it should be not so much!!!
need to think about this my Christian friends....
are you ready ???when Jesus come....what will you tell Him??
Lord...please give me strength and faith...
let my life change their mind to You!!!
let my life live as a light of You!!!
the respect to the victims....
they never step on their cold body!!!

even the BEGGAR....he knew that what he can do is the little Money!


this pic touched me!!!the hand that can't continue he or her life!!!is a little hand!!


the man that can't find his relative....the disapointed cried on his face!! :(


a mother lost her 2 sons .....can you feel his sadness?


the peoples alive!!!the tears of Joy!!!


a man called back...to tell the bad news...one of his relative found died!!


a 5 year's old boy...save his mother.....boy!!u mst b strong enough 2 protect again ur mum..


this is a great pic....even he knew that he can't help up much!!!but>>>


a new borned baby....


512 will never forget by all of us....the sadness history in life...


2 comments:

Liz said...

i hv read d comic oso..
cried oso...
saw how much ppl wan to survive, how much they wan to save more lives, how much love they could give...
but still, y was tat always occurred only during disaster time..
jz hope every1 would appreciate and cherish ppl around, d peace in heart and the earth we live in...
^^

Unknown said...

yes..........
me too....
damn sad.........
cried like a baby!!!!
so so sad...........
jst cn felt tat ...
i'm so so glad ...
sad......
crazy...when i read all e story...
gonna crazy!!!
really./....
God still love them ...
i know tat...
yes,...
i need 2 apperiacate wif wt i hv

CLicking

my life story start up