05 March 2009

becoming Fat

early 320am now....
still doing my assignment....
haha...my groupmates still busying typing...
yet i blogging here...haha!!!so bad...
anyway....felt sleepy now...just find something...
to wake me up!!!ha!!hope i can finish up everything soon
oh...tired!!assignment....assignment...really kill us up!!!
no idea how to continue my next paragraph....
haiz...hope i can get new ideas how to continue...
ah...blur blur now...
this few days...stressful...ate a lot...
think becoming fatter soon....
oh ....i don't want...this whole semester...
did't do any sport...
ah...i need to do exersice then....
yeah!!!must!!for my own good!!!wokaka!!

5 comments:

Patricksars said...

do sit up,push up ,squat and jump, football,sprint, kung fu, wwf smack down.................

Anonymous said...

wokaka...nw is 610am...haha...jst try 2 check whether any1 leave comment here...wow..patrick u'r e 1st!!welcome ya!!haha...wow great suggestion...well...i will try 2 do all that...hope really cn slim down ya!!haha!!really getting fatter and fatter...er...getting crazy with my body shape...ops...is time to exercises...yeah!!!but wwf smack down...em...hw bot i smack u??i think impossible too...cz u' so....>>>all best 2 u too ya my fren

Anonymous said...

u mana ada fat.. everytime said fat n fat.. ish~

Liz said...

aiyaya, how ar, oso hv d same problem~ getting fat n fat, keep eating n eating, hahaha~
gambate my dear!
p^0^q

Anonymous said...

hehe...support!!!ok la....
enjoy eating since we still young!!!
keep body shape on the same time...
keep FIT!!!wokaka!!do exercise yo!!

CLicking

my life story start up