01 March 2009

lives

em....great day again...
even still under stress...but...i felt the present of God...
Thanks for the great weather Lord!..i have a nice sleep...
oh...Sunday...Thanks God i still alive...haha...
i think there's the different when we have Jesus in our life..
even is stress ...pressure... sad...can't breath...
but...God grace is always enough for Me...
and God spirit will again make me new...
i want to fall at God feet...only worship Him..
ye...this whole week faced lot of examination pressure...
but i very thankful cause i got a group friends that care about me!!
the supportive words...even just a few words...but guys...
honestly...every words that you all wrote in my blog...
i read it everytime...everytime i feel sad...
cause i believe those words...help me lot...
cause i believe God prepare you guys for me...
Thanks for everything...every care...great is the LOVe...
ye...i will continue to go further...will be the stronger one!!
ha...yes when i feel i can't stand anymore...i will let you guys know...

exspecially my lovely angel...i know you always keep me in your pray..you always concerned about me...and i believe God will also had a great plan on you!

just want to let you know...i love you so so much!!!as how God love you...i know sometime the burden that you handle will be even heavy than mine...

but you still worried about me....very gladful to have such great sista like you!! Thanks ya...my dear sister in christ...Liz!!!


coming week...having tests again...coming week AIMST will come to kampar!! yeah excited with that too...ha!!haiz..but on the same weekend i having my test!! hope i can manage my time well...ha!!yeah!!i must...and i can!!! will uphold all my CG m'bers in pray...hope all them can be closer to GOd...

just want to tell my JIM ELLIOT group m'bers...need any help just let me know!!hope our relationship will be more and more closer...at the same time to God too!!hope the Uni life when you guys was here....we can together done sometime great here!May God mercy pour on all of us...glorify His name...lead the peoples around us to God!gambateh ya....also ...all UTARCF m'bers...be united as GOd want us to be....don't miss up every meeting on tuesday....that is the time we share our live....as we know in God we are family...brother and sister...i love you guys!!!muack!!


and...also to my best dear friend...5+2!!!
i know this whole week you had suffered alot!!!and under pressure..
just want to let you know...i care about you very much!!!as how Jesus love you!!maybe now..you don't know who Jesus are...but i will pray for you...as one day you can see Him!!will hold you up in my life!!!

hope can help you everytime when you need people and need a listener...i am here for you!!always...always...don't forget ya...chiligirl...is spicy...but she is sweet too!!hope too...you can overcome what you had face...i know is hard..but i know you can!love you much much!!don't worry...even papa and mama not with you....you have a great friend...that's me....need any help just come to me!!!


having a long message here....


ya...Thanks GOd too...i had a group of housemates that is friendly...i love them too....hope we can have a great live together...Thanks cy...k see..shi wei..Danny..yin how..k yean..zhi kong..Tc..pooi san!!Danny and Cy...thanks for the caring ...everytime i fall sick ...both you will always asked me whether i am ok...Thanks...very touched!!i love the words of care...thanks...

and ah pek(yin how)..thanks for fetching me to school every morning!!!thanks...ha...thanks for the disturbing everytime...i will felt that our friendship is very close...i know everytime you just play with me...i won't get angry...so don't worry ya!!!thanks for the care care too!!!

and my little boy boy...zhi kong...ha!!know that recently ...you facing relationship break up problem...want to help you everytime...but don't know how to!but will keep you in my pray too...hope that you will recover very very soon!!!be fine ya!!!

last...all best in live ya my dear housemates...keep you guys in my pray!!!

God be with us!!!have a wonderful life in 1318....



cheer to everyone who read my blog!!!

thanks for the visitation!!!hope my life sharing will help you too...

share with me your life ya...leave your words to me!!


God be with you....

regard,


the chili,lion,carrot girl....shirley

2 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

wow..everytime oso need couple of minutes to read ur blog..so long...but it's really meaningful...
i oso hope to hv lot of bro n sis to support me from behind as i easily fall down...
i tend to be stronger,yet i fall faster n hard to recover...
i reali like to be w u all in cf...
u all reali make my life more cheerful...
thanks Lord for brought u all for me...

shirley,
when i read ur blog o other saying tat is under stress o feel sad,actuali i oso being influence...i reali can feel wat u all feel..
may be we r bro n sis in christ,so reali look like family member....
just hope n bless tat our relationshop can lasting forever....

shirley,
I love you!! it is from deep of my heart...
sorry!! i admit that previously i am prejudice
abt u n bias toward u...
may be tat time we r not close n not familiar w ur lioness sound...
again,Thanks LOrd...
coz HE has send u to me to guide me in bible study,in devotion,as well as other thing...
i dunno hw to reward u for the thing u have done as well as god have done...
i promise to uphold u in my prayer,n i wil serve god better...

reali hope to get a chance to join the workship team w u all...

ALL THE BEST YA!! MY DEAR LIONESS SHIRLEY!!!

Anonymous said...

oh.... my buddy.. that is so sweet... im really feels great coz having you as my buddy in my uni life and of coz in a part of my life.... you give me encouragement when i needed it, you tell me nv giv up and pray to HIM and I did, at first, i felt is weird but now im getting use of it.. is like my daily routine for doin that... and of coz I will alway pray for you, and pray that we can fight till the ends without fear... love you lotz lotz

CLicking

my life story start up