29 March 2009

YOU told me this....

passed days...have been long...
wanna to share out...but...don't know where to start...
until the day...group of friends wanna meet me up!!
finally i pour out everything...
felt great after that...em...ha!!
but through all that...God told me many things
1. Love
2. United
3. Listen
4. Build relationship
*5. My life given by Him
spiritual life exaction before this...
but God really amazing...He told me everything step by step...
and this weekend be a really great days....
God told me many lesson in other peoples experience...
listen to many wonderful testimony...
all these help me up lot...
God Thanks....
have been discourage before this...
But...by God grace...again...i stand up!!
and the song " we will stand"
against my heart to be bring christian together to serve!!
the most encouraging things is when i see His amazing work on others!
God really use us in many different potion ...
and Lord...i am here for You...
and Jesus told me this: "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you for if you love only those who love you.."--- what reward is there in that?

and God said:
come to Him... though our gift is small...our heart is broken... our lives is broken
but He promise He will take them all....and carry us in His arm...
Lord...Thanks for the wonderful words....
difficulty is to make us getting nearer to You....
and Lord...help me as i can be more attach to You...

Love You Lord...
help me to live ...to glorify Your name...

lastly....miss my parents so much!!!
papa ...mama...take good good care ya!!!
i love you all so much!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up