12 March 2009

finish presentation! but test haven finish.....swt



having lunch with my groupmate just while .....

yeah....just finished my last presentation....

finally ...finally....finished all my presentation!!!!

excited....happy...relax....yo....

BUT.....just for few min.....cause the next .....

for my up coming test is after one more day.....

ah.....Econ and QT....the subject that will kill me up....

yesterday....all my friends studying outside my room....

know what am i doing???

SLEEPING.....wokaka.....Gen leh....

so bad....lazy pig ....LOL...

hope tonight i can study well....no more sleep

yo yo yo ...go go go !!!!!

DON'T SLEEP AH SHIRLEY KWONG.....

WAKE UP WAKE UP......

GOd please give me wisdom ya....

hope what i study i can score well in this second test!!!
hope the question i can understand ya....

everybody.....cheer up

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up