15 July 2009

Nodame Cantabile inspire me

love this picture very much!!!
the color combination and the words!!!
cool!!!!>>>>
so romance...
everlasting in love....

fall love with this drama since sunday!!!
got to knew this drama longtime ago...
during my semester break i do realize this drama in TV
but....just watched once twice nia...
until that day...my housemates recommend to me...
she said: "hey this drama sure you will like it!!!
cause it talking about music!"
that's true...i really fall love in this drama!!
2 days i finished this drama!!!
i love the music play in this story!!!
ALL.....
and really admire that guy....
very talented guy....he can play all the instrument!!
and i realize all the actors in this drama...
some of them really know how to play instrument!!!
wow....they all are just so awesome!!!
great one!!!

a group of young peoples ....
gather together to play in orchestra ...
wow...inspire me to come back to the classical world!!
felt regret that i did not finish my piano exam to grade 8
haiz...only holding my grade 5 standard....
hope one day i can really again join in the music field!!
i guess this world will be more suitable to me!!!
God...i really want to join in....
please open these way for me!!!
i will do my best to achieve the best results in this area
my new aim: learn Bass and Violin

today ....during my lecture class
one of my classmate told me that:::
Violin very hard to learn...
need to put in more effort to get well
so....friend...just want to let you know...
i am ready for that!!!
and pray to GOd ....
one day i can really join in the orchestra group!!
really hope one day i can go oversea to future study on music
i know is hard!!!but God i wish too!!!


this is the story scene in this drama!!
i like the crazy and funny action of them
it bring another message of music to me!!
the encouragement to me!!!
a great drama of this year for me!!!
i love it so .....much!!!



and this guy....really talented in this story
he can play piano...violin...etc....even orchestra conductor
i like his cool cool look....and his care and love to yetian mei!!!
is a touched and funny part of both them!!!
hope one day my partner will be like him??
haha...pray so!!!!
i love music!!!wohahaha....
**i love this guy too....admiring him ....haha!!
becoming my aiming idol!!!
ops....LOL




last....to myself...
i really need to upgrade myself in my music skill
even my piano,drum,guitar...and bass and violin!!!
hope this 5 instrument i can really play well...
the next will be the flute!!!
one day...hope me and my bf can become like this pic?

I LOVE MUSIC!!!!
I LOVE NODAME CANTABILE

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up