25 July 2009

ish!!!

Face that gonna kill people!!!
tired....la....

suppose i need to done all my assignment by yesterday!!
but....finally i didn't finish on time!!!
haiz>>>
"Geramnya saya!!!"

coming week busy with assignment due date...
mid-term tests...
presentation !!!

oh my goodness ...hope i can cope with all this!!
i need power!!!

when i finding grouping pictures to my adviser...
saw my mummy picture....
on that moment....
i....i... .i...cried!!!....
miss her so much!!!
hope everything can be done well...
hope next month can go back home!!!
i miss my Home!!!

however...i nee to be independent!!
i'm big girl now!!!
LOL

edited my current pic!!!
wondering whether i can cut my hair ....
short??keep it long???or....
haiz...hope have changes!!!
haiz...all this can only be think off ...
when i submit all my assignment!!!!

GO....

4 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

everyone seem like very busy for this semester..
You can do it! coz you are our lioness !!!
Gambateh,shirley....

Unknown said...

Thanks wendy...same to you....damn busy

yee mun said...

yuhoo...

chili girl is full of power 1, tk it easy la wei!!!
stay happy, relax n smile always~

Unknown said...

ye...hope so....i need energy...maybe bf too?haha!!!swt!!!

CLicking

my life story start up